Thread: Do you think that the Great Destroyer Broken Quicktime Event in Battlefield 3

Do you think that the Great Destroyer Broken Quicktime Event in Battlefield 3

Hi friends I have install the beta version for the game Battlefield 3, this is the best game from the Electronic Arts I have seen I like this game very much but while playing I have found that my main character sometime dies automatically without any of the reason and such thing I have seen in most of the time, so what is that issue I don’t know. So guys if you have any of the ideas or any of the suggestion for this topic or you want to share anything then please do the reply for this.

Re: Do you think that the Great Destroyer Broken Quicktime Event in Battlefield 3

Even I have also play this game and I have seen that this game is best for the player in all the way, there are much interesting thing I have seen in this game. But while playing this game I have discover this that whenever the character climb out the window of the subway train, and jump on the next train it automatically die for none of the reason. And also I have seen that most of the time the character is gripping the window 5 feet off where he should be. So whenever such thing happens I reply the same steps over and over to get come from this issue.

Re: Do you think that the Great Destroyer Broken Quicktime Event in Battlefield 3

Even I was also facing the same issue, that once I have jump out from the window across to the next car there I have find that the character is look at the train explode and while looking to that the character dies without any of the damage and any of the flash of the screen. And there I have seen that the "failed" music plays over there. So for there I have seen that whenever you hold of the car, you simply fall off and you die. So I think that these problems should be fixed out.

According to me whenever I face the problems over the train I continue to press the space bar to come over the top of the train. There I have seen that there is nothing button popup is showing over there, so for that you have to play the multiplayer.

According to me if you are continuously press the space bar it does nothing over there and also any of the quicktime action keys does nothing whatever you will do over there you are not able to any of the thing and you are literally dead the moment you hit your space bar
    I think this is the development issue May there are the error over there that’s why it not happen anything over there in spite of trying several things.

Even I was also facing the problems once I have start the game and I have seen that without any of the event my character dies suddenly I don’t know why such thing happen but as I restart the game I have found that the game is working fine over there, so if you have face any of the unwanted issue then you just restart the system and play the game once again.

I have play the game from the last 5 days I have not seen any of the issue while playing the game but I have seen when I was at the mission where I had to crouch underneath a roadway so that I am able to hide myself from a patrol and I got hung up and couldn't move at all and had to restart the mission.

Even I was also facing the same issue for dies of the main character but for the solution I have seen one of the you tube videos and find the solution over there. So the solution is that bound your jump key to something aside from spacebar so there I have found that you have to press both spacebar and that key together that is (RCTRL) in order to get over that event.

I am very much familiar with these game so whenever I was facing any of the issue I just do this thing to make the solution for that issue, so you just follow that to come over the issue so for that you have to just press the Spacebar+number pad 0 at the same time. So after that I have found that control mappings were set in stone than allow change to the key bindings and have the system find you’re the one screen display for the interactive part of the game to demonstrate your mapped key, rather than the defaults.

I have found that this is true for the mouse keys, so for that I have to reverse my mouse keys since I have found that the game does not detect that like others do and make the use of the default keys of the mouse. So whenever the icons on the screen appear to say push the left mouse button, it’s actually the right mouse button, and vice-versa for that so for the detection for changes, but campaign is now finished.