Thread: Having trouble with battlefield 3 graphics

Having trouble with battlefield 3 graphics

Hi, I have downloaded the game named battlefield 3 and do not know what could be the problem but I am having serious issue with the games graphics. Is there anybody having similar issue with the games graphic?

As whenever I start the game, I used to get weird jagged lines from the center of the screen to my gun and other random graphical errors anyways please let me know what could be the problem moreoever let me tell you as I am using GTX 560 Ti GPU in my machine. Any suggestion would be appreciated for resolving this.

Re: Having trouble with battlefield 3 graphics

- According to me there could be some real problem with the graphic driver that you must have installed in the machine, thus according to my recommendation you should make sure whether the driver that you have installed in the machine is working perfectly or not. And if suppose you are not getting whether they are working or not then also you can have another option as rather then testing it just reinstall the one that you are using.

It would be better if you download the latest driver from the official website of your hardware manufacturer and then only play the game.

pretty much agree with the above user as there could be some problem with the graphic card driver but still if you are pursuing the problem even after installing the latest driver then I think there could be some problem with the game that you have installed. Why don’t you get it reinstall in your machine, because sometimes it happens as after reinstalling the driver it just get crashed because of multiple cache files thus at this moment it is always better to reinstall the game as well in the machine, and that’s not the big deal as well.

I don’t know what could be the problem with the machine but still are you aware about the minimum hardware requirement for playing the game? Because if you do not have that enough hardware installed that off course you’ll not be able to play the game for sure. anyways I have mentioned that specification so that you can compare it with your hardware.

Minimum specification for playing battlefield 3:

• Operating system: Windows Vista or Windows 7

• Processor(CPU): Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz

• RAM: 2GB at least or more than that

• Graphic card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card,
    ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.

• Graphics card memory: 512 MB

• Sound card: DirectX compatible sound card

• Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

I think you must be having this problem because of the graphic card overheating, make sure that all the fans are working perfectly in your machine. And always keep the machine in cool environment.