Thread: Thrustmaster controller not recognized by Take on Helicopters

Thrustmaster controller not recognized by Take on Helicopters

I was having this particular controller for my gaming purpose that I was using for the FSX game but now this particular controller is no longer working with my game, what to do in that situation can you all please brief me on that, I have no options left to get to the different controller for the game it would be better if you all can tell me as if where could I have gone wrong over here? As I cannot find any controls section on this game it would be better if you all can guide me though this waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

Re: Thrustmaster controller not recognized by Take on Helicopters

Yes there is a controller section if you go to the mouse settings then do have a proper look at the bottom of the page next to the default you will be getting the controls section, so that’s what you should be checking out over here, so that’s what I want to say here. Go and make the necessary changes with the same, that’s it from my side for you.

I think so the game is having a limitations to the number of buttons that it can see in the controller, so check out for that first if you can find large number of buttons in that then let me tell you that you will not be able to use it all. As far as my knowledge is concerned the maximum limit is around 16 buttons, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you do have a good look at the same that’s it all I can say here.

Yes in fact I would say that going with the different controller would be a better option for you to go with, that’s what I feel. However I would say that look out for the controller section that has been mentioned in the above posts and if you can find it then make the necessary changes and still after making that changes you cannot do anything then it is always better to get to a new controller that’s what I can suggest you at this moment of time, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

I would say that going with the Xbox controller is always a better option for you at this point of time.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    Yes in fact I would say that going with the different controller would be a better option for you to go with, that’s what I feel. However I would say that look out for the controller section that has been mentioned in the above posts and if you can find it then make the necessary changes and still after making that changes you cannot do anything then it is always better to get to a new controller that’s what I can suggest you at this moment of time, so hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

I would say that going with the Xbox controller is always a better option for you at this point of time.
    Ok thanks for whatever you have suggested I would make that necessary changes and will let you all know about it that’s what I want to say here.

I did not get any idea of the controls options that were there in the menu however I will make sure that I do make some changes accordingly that’s it from my side for you all guys. Well appreciated.