Thread: Unable to get back to the helicopter after a mission in Take on Helicopters

Unable to get back to the helicopter after a mission in Take on Helicopters

That’s the problem I am facing with this game I suppose you all have read the question properly so now can you all tell me what can be wrong over here. Once the mission is over I have a talk with some of the guys and when I try to get back to the heli then I am not able to do that why is that so? Can you all please advise me something on the same that would be better for me that’s what I feel. Also when I right click my mouse it zooms into chopper, on noticing it close I have seen that there is no wheel at all in the chopper I tried looking at it very closely but nothing is appearing there that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Unable to get back to the helicopter after a mission in Take on Helicopters

I would advise you to select the left Alt. now that key is the default key to "Free look" function. Now what it will do is that it will show up the available icons. Now stand up very much close to the helicopter and then start pushing the buttons shift the mouse to the "steering wheel" icon and push left mouse. So that’s what you should be doing over here, I hope it does helps you to some extent so that’s it from my side for you, hope that helps you.

Dude have you activated the interaction menu? In the game see if you have not done then that then let me tell you that you will not be able to get back to the mouse that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    Dude have you activated the interaction menu? In the game see if you have not done then that then let me tell you that you will not be able to get back to the mouse that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.
    So how to activate that menu do you all have any idea about that then do share it with me that would be better for me so do reply on the same on what idea do you all have about the same waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly guys.

You will get it by scrolling the right mouse button that’s what you should be doing for sure then only you will be getting the necessary controls out there. First scroll your mouse wheel and then look at the chopper controls.

Now after that a action menu will be appearing to you over there so that’s what I want to say here, I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

You know what guys that is actually a bug In the game see if you are there in one vehicle in a particular mission and in case if you decide to change the vehicle in the different mission then you cannot get into the before used vehicle again, that’s the bug that I have seen in the game. However if you are using the same vehicle throughout the entire game then you will be able to see the same vehicle throughout the game that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did get what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    You know what guys that is actually a bug In the game see if you are there in one vehicle in a particular mission and in case if you decide to change the vehicle in the different mission then you cannot get into the before used vehicle again, that’s the bug that I have seen in the game. However if you are using the same vehicle throughout the entire game then you will be able to see the same vehicle throughout the game that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did get what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.
    Not exactly but I would say that it does happen in the SWAT mission and I haven’t seen the same happening in the flight mission of the game that’s what I have to say here. Also the interesting part of the bug is that it does depends a lot on the mission of the game as well, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. So anways more input has to come from the developers about the said game.

Lets see what happens at that time.

I have found the same thing happening in the ION mission as well of the game. Also one more aspect I don’t think so it was ok in the free flight as well even we can find out that we cant get back to the vehicles after having changed them in the different mission. So that’s what the ultimate thing is in the game.

Well an interesting solution that worked for me is that even I was facing a lot difficulty while I was trying to enter the heli, at that time I did a crouching and then I got to see a symbol when I was facing the door at that time I was able to enter the door for sure, so that’s what I am saying here, I was easily able to do that and it has helped me a lot for the same.

So I would advise you all to do the same as well in the game and let me know if this particular thing does helps you or not.

Sometimes activated sub menus in the game do not allow you to open the doors at all in the game so that’s what I want to say here, now what I am saying is that Doors wont open if one of them is active/open. So by pressing a backspace ensure that you are clearing them iut that’s what you should be doing there, I hope that helps you to some extent.