Thread: Are there house and cars in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS?

Are there house and cars in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS?

I want to ask a question with you all about the accommodations and also traveling in this game, so that’s what I am asking you all. I mean if there is a home for the players to stay in and also cars for the parking there in the game? That’s what I am asking you all, I have looked some trailers of the game and could not get information about the same and hence that’s why I am asking this question with you all? So do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the response.

Re: Are there house and cars in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I want to ask a question with you all about the accommodations and also traveling in this game, so that’s what I am asking you all. I mean if there is a home for the players to stay in and also cars for the parking there in the game? That’s what I am asking you all, I have looked some trailers of the game and could not get information about the same and hence that’s why I am asking this question with you all? So do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the response.
    If you are asking about the homes in the car then let me tell you that it is there In the game that’s what I want to say here. I don’t have much idea about the cars in the game if it is there in the game but surely homes are there for every player to rest in it as they do get tired after every flight in the game, so that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    If you are asking about the homes in the car then let me tell you that it is there In the game that’s what I want to say here. I don’t have much idea about the cars in the game if it is there in the game but surely homes are there for every player to rest in it as they do get tired after every flight in the game, so that’s what I am saying here.
    Don’t you all have any idea if there is some transport facility in the game? Do you all have any idea about the same then do give a reply to me that would be much better for me that’s what I can say here. Since what I assume is that there should be a separate parking slots available for each and every car of the player.

I would love to have them in the game that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all any answers do you all have on the same then please do forward it to me.

There is a headquarter in the game and nothing else so stop thinking about the car in the game which I don’t think so is a possibility over here that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I know as far as the cars and all are concerned they would not be there in the game at all, I mean why should they be in the gaem they are a simply waste materials, if there is helicopters In the game taking into action then why should they take the car into the action that’s what I am not understanding at all.

Why don’t you ask the same question with the developers and take a conformation from them about the same they will try and answer it out for you that’s what you should be doing now so that you do get the idea of the same. they are the better persons in this situation to answer it out for you.

Ok if I am not getting any kind of clue then I will have to do that only there is no other alternative for me at all at this moment of time that’s what I am saying here, anyways if anyone of you all have played the game and do get to know about the same then please do forward your views over here and let me know about it.