Thread: Is there an IFR situations in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS?

Is there an IFR situations in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS?

I was just going through this forums and I found out that there is no such kind of IFR situations mentioned about this game, so that’s why I am asking you all about it. Do anyone of you all have some knowledge of flying the aircraft in the IFR? The approach to handle the IFR should be very different. Its not like the normal VFR that we come across it has to be completely different from the one that we are seeing right now. I am very much eager to know fi the airports will come up with approach plates for the game? So that’s what I am asking you all here. Anyways if there is any approach available then do let me know about the same as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Is there an IFR situations in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS?

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I was just going through this forums and I found out that there is no such kind of IFR situations mentioned about this game, so that’s why I am asking you all about it. Do anyone of you all have some knowledge of flying the aircraft in the IFR? The approach to handle the IFR should be very different. Its not like the normal VFR that we come across it has to be completely different from the one that we are seeing right now. I am very much eager to know fi the airports will come up with approach plates for the game? So that’s what I am asking you all here. Anyways if there is any approach available then do let me know about the same as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.
    I think so there would be a spate set for IFR it seems there would be a IFR flying lessons for those not recognizable with provisions like "instrument scan" and all. So having that has become a very much compulsory thing in the game since no matter how much pro you are handling the helicopter you will definitely end up making some mistakes in the game that’s what I think over here, so this is what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying that’s what I want to say here.

I am more concerned about the navigation on the game like how will they be behaving that’s the main lookout in the game. The problem would be with the long maps where we have the probability of getting lost. Right now I am assuming two possibilities that will be there in the game and that is no situations requiring IFR or it will be joined to difficulty level, that’s what the term can mean, so that is what I want to say here. So I have assumed the probabilities and lets see if that happens in actual in the game that’s what we should look out for in the game that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from ym side for you all, hope that was clear for you.

Can I ask you all a question though it will appear silly to someone but what exactly is IFR? Sorry to ask that but I am not really aware of that and hence asking this question with you all for the same, so do reply on the same on what do you all think about the IFR? I am waiting for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduards$ View Post
    Can I ask you all a question though it will appear silly to someone but what exactly is IFR? Sorry to ask that but I am not really aware of that and hence asking this question with you all for the same, so do reply on the same on what do you all think about the IFR? I am waiting for the response.
    Yes that’s a good question that you have asked here it was very important to let people know what is an actual IFR since it is used these days. IFR only means a flight that will be navigated anchored in instruments rather than on human view, now you all must be thinking that how is it possible to do that now let me tell you thanks to the RAIM FDE algorithms that will show you some detailed accuracy of navigation. So you don’t have to worry about the navigation at all in the game, that’s what I want to say here. So hope you all did undersytand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Now I want everyone of you all to look on this question and answer it out accordingly now what I am asking is that will there be an IFR conditions, instrumentation and devices in the game? What do you all have to say about the same, I am very much desperate to know the answer of this question. Since we all know that how tough is to play in the IFR and hence I am asking this with you all. If they are not there in the game then I am going to change my mind and will not go with the game at all. That’s what I will be deciding here. I think it should be a core feature in the game and hence should be handled accordingly that’s what I feel here, anyways what do you all have to say about the same. waiting for the replies from you all on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Now I want everyone of you all to look on this question and answer it out accordingly now what I am asking is that will there be an IFR conditions, instrumentation and devices in the game? What do you all have to say about the same, I am very much desperate to know the answer of this question. Since we all know that how tough is to play in the IFR and hence I am asking this with you all. If they are not there in the game then I am going to change my mind and will not go with the game at all. That’s what I will be deciding here. I think it should be a core feature in the game and hence should be handled accordingly that’s what I feel here, anyways what do you all have to say about the same. waiting for the replies from you all on this.
    Yes you are able to play it in the clouds I have checked in that video and hence I think the necessary devices and also the instrumentation’s will also be there with the game that’s what I think here, so this is what I want to say here. I hope that was clear to you of what I have said here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Now this is what the information I have got for you all and so what I have to say is that Clouds and "fog" that are there in the game will be there plus you can expect wind and precipitation as well in the game, the flight simulators in the game are sticked to the more simplistic manner and hence managing them is a simplistic task over here. So mostly you can expect all the conditions in the game to be there as well.

Now coming to the instrumentation and devices I doubt if we could fly blindly. No, I seriously doubt it. May be we need to make use of the RMI needle that would us point us to the preselected point I don’t think so there is any kind of CDI deflections from VOR radials, no not at all. In fact I have observed that there are many instruments in the game which were missing from the previous and hence that would make the navigation a very much difficult to stay. I would say that in this heavily VFR oriented game I doubt if the developers are pointing towards making any change in the existing IFR conditions of the game, that’s what I want to say here, do have a good look at the same.

Ok then I will have to think a lot before going ahead with the game anyways what are the developers are saying about this do you all have any die since I am getting this game on only one condition provided it has a good ifr conditions and all. If not then I am not going with it. Well like methere are many people who would love to go with this game that’s what I have heard of, so I am asking this from you all on what do you think about the same? please do reply accordingly on the same. waiting for the response from you all.

See there might be a possibility that the patch will be released for the same reminding of the possibility that the IFR is getting implemented in the game, so you can check out for the same. so wait for the patch to come out for the same.

Ok if that is the case then I will be the one who will be waiting for the game to a large extent and will wait till the game does comes out officially that’s what I will be expecting here. Hope so that turns out to be well for all the gamers who are a big fan of the ifr conditions in this game. So that’s it from my side for you all.

Anyways thanks a lot guys for thinking about the subject and implementing it accordingly, so appreciated.