Thread: Does Vista only support the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

Does Vista only support the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

I have heard about the new release for the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’ this is great news. So I have search for this game information everything I have seen is ok but I have seen that there are some of the site where it is given that this game is only supported on the Vista Operating system, so I asked one of my friends about this and even he also told me the same thing, so I am very much confused about this so if you guys have any of the solution for this then please do the reply for this query.

Re: Does Vista only support the game ‘Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter’

According to my information this game is suitable for the vista only but also these games can be playing on the other Operating System like Windows and Mac OS. In sort the system having the feature of the DirectX 10+ that have the effect of excluding pre-Vista versions of Windows, and also this game is suitable for the post-Vista versions. The DirectX 10 is a major improvement for the game like this one so the important thing for this game is that it requires the DirectX 10 and any of the OS that are capable for playing the game. And also the important thing is that the game is preference for 64-bit systems though that's not a hard requirement as per the suggestion from the official site. So according to me the user who want to play the game on the Windows XP will have to upgrade their software with the DirectX 10.

These games is configured for the 16 core computers and these are not easy to get, so according to me these game is not best for the Windows XP, but if your XP is up to date then you can have these game to play in your Desktop. And the best option if you want to run this game on the XP then you can make the use of the Windows 7 for these PC gaming.

If you wish to have this game to play in your desktop then, you have to have this following configuration in your Desktop if this thing are there then you can able to play this game. You should have more than 3 GB of ram if you are running 32 bit and the latest graphic card with the OS Windows 7.

No this is not any of the restriction that this game can only able to play on the Vista OS, this game can also be able to run on other OS that are capable of handling the gaming Application or program to run, the game can run if the System have the configuration that is required for this game to make run. This game can be able to run on other OS like Windows XP, Windows 7 etc. and also if the System have the latest Graphic card then this game provide the best effect and graphic to the user without any of the lag in between the game.