Thread: Copy Protection/DRM for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Copy Protection/DRM for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

I feel that Bohemia Interactive has unfailingly scared us clients well. Yet Arma2 had its plate check evacuated when a while, there's no senseless reciprocity necessities or such. Is the same connection arranged with TOH, or is it true that you are determined to present on the net enactment, Steam necessities or different such things? For me an event is just quite MY amusement when I would be able to install it with protection and with no necessity to enlist or importune for approval at a digital utility. It gets harder each and every month to recognize diversions that we quite "own" and are not leasing/renting. It would be ideal if you continue furnishing us with titles on physical media and client-agreeable duplicate protection.

Re: Copy Protection/DRM for TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Following I commissioned the beta I had to re-submit my serial for what is some sort of DRM. I had to drop in the serial a second time for the reason that I flopped to drop in the dashes (-). The confirmation did not trigger when a successful serial section. I need to gather the same duplicate assurance should be in place for the official discharge.

While I might exist with an one-time activation that still entreats the concern what happens when in a few or four years the ensemble running the actuation servers would not be able to would like to continue supporting them. I'm running flight sims that are 8 years old, some of those companies no longer around. With an enactment necessity I could be up a river for a reinstall of those classics. That would be the theoretical situation I have with frameworks relying, even occasional, on 3rd party utilities following sale.

This obviously is not an issue if for instance a patch might be discharged when a year or such, removing the activation requirement. The answers sound energizing-sitting tight for the articles on the physical plate then.

That is one of the key explanations why we evacuate DRM from our discharges numerous months when the starting start for both physical and within the web based world forms (see Arma 1, Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead as great samples of our past medicine to our clients in terms of DRM). We outline amusements that final years to countless our users and we make a point not to would like DRM issues to stop them from enjoying in it.

DRM/Copy security in your units has never been any situation. The just situation I’ve ever had was with OFP when Codemasters was included.