Thread: Too hard to fly R44 chopper in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

Too hard to fly R44 chopper in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

I tried the R44 helicopter in FSX and just gone down again and again in the tutorial, which appeared too nervous and the throttle was not working. I love to learn to fly a helicopter, but if that first tutorial in FSX is representative of this game too, I will not bother. I have already ARMA2 and extensions, so it has usually BI do a good job of things, but like I said - if it is really hard to do a helicopter flight where you want, I give it a miss. Game looks great, but the dead weight on my HD does not impress me. NoCents helicopter is king in the TAW, so I've never needed to be able to fly one, just aim the weapons.

Re: Too hard to fly R44 chopper in TAKE ON HELICOPTERS

The flight model surly cannot contrast with that of ARMA2. If you need to purchase this game, be ready to spend time learning from the ground up. The learning curve is well though. I am a pretty good pilot ARMA2, but it took about a week before he could fly relatively safely apprentice mode and now I've only just got the hang of expert mode. (Landings are usually the hardest.)

It is easy to fly for fun. Autotrim help without being a crutch. With autotrim out of it is much more complicated. As should be so there is a learning curve that adds to the challenge / immersion. But I appreciate that the present trend to group up / down is superior than it should be. Pedals look to be necessary for the real control autotrim out.

I deliberated over this for a long time too. ARMA2 I flew with my Saitek X52 sometimes (unfortunately without wheel, but it works yaw rotation) and more frequently with a Logitech gamepad (simpler setup), I establish this flight games are too alike, but I can say that is the alike as the old, because it feels much more realistic. As I'm sure I'm feeling the wind currents and other anomalies to be noticeable when the plane is pushed too tough or too rapid and do not memorize the feelings that weapon in the games. I love it while a type of game pushes me back to comprehend "this is not arcade, keep doing that and you're history." I am totally satisfied with this purchase so far and looking forward in career mode.

I feel like I can throw the idea of MS flight simulators before, since they seem to be taking over the genre quite well. Weapon was great and all, but I hope to continue doing all kinds of Sims, who clearly have a better understanding of what makes a good simulation experience that many developers of so-called simulations. Waiting anxiously Carrier Command.

Just do the first tutorial after finding a way to configure my controller correctly and is more difficult to fly a plane. I can get one almost anywhere Cessna - crashed on landing with the helicopter, but was left in the retry. I found it very difficult to get on top of the heliport for landing. I'm struggling to get my head round how I can do to stop going forward where you need it. Pull back the ring and start going backwards. I'll get to face him. I worked hard this learning to land small planes, and even more in the virtual flights with IL-2 and likewise in Rise of Flight. Virtual Meeting of flight and driving much more difficult than real, because I do not feel anything in my ear.

In the period in-between, just push spacebar for autohover if you just need to dig up on with the mission. Landing skills will arrive with time (I wish, I as well crash land fairly a bit, mainly in a cross wind).

I, completely appreciate the inclusion of AutoHover in the game / simulator. That shit got me out of a couple of times in the beta - great feature. I find it to be a very useful "crutch" like learning to fly helicopters after years of fixed-wing experience. When I realize that I have messed things wrong and the attitude of the helicopter is about to get out of control, being able to tap the space bar and sit back to find out what I did wrong is fabulous!