Thread: Any team already working on a MOD for Take on Helicopters game

Any team already working on a MOD for Take on Helicopters game

Hello friends, I was searching for the MOD for the Take on Helicopters game, but I was not able to get any sort of the information about it and also I also want to know any of the team of the developer are working on the MOD of the Take on Helicopters game or not. So I just want to know that is there any team working it or not, is there any team who might be start working on the MOD after the release of the full version of the Take on Helicopters game. So I want you to tell me about it and also you might have sort of information about it then I will be helpful for me, thank you.

Re: Any team already working on a MOD for Take on Helicopters game

I want to tell that the MOD means Modification which initially means game overhaul and the Add-on which is the Addition means that extra content to a game, I think you might want to know about the Add-On of the game.

A little difficult to work on a mod or mod to decide what the game has not been released and nobody has any idea what the game will be tomorrow in the state of liberation, except the developers. Therefore common sense makes me say "No" But I'm not nobody does that mean I have any idea? Hmmm ... good question (mine is). On a more serious, there are probably no mods or anything planned for the moment, except for some possible ideas around in the minds of people. But as I said earlier, it would be very difficult to plan anything, seeing how the game is final (unless, of course, patches and implement many improvements after the BIS seem to support with their products). One thing I am certain, however, if sales are good bet it will be an expansion!

I've be present certainty of ways to do work alien invasion mod in the context of the game. Basically, an Independence Day / Battle: Los Angeles style theme where players take part in the evacuation of Seattle, while a battle is air around it and the combat mission from time to time to keep things varied. I think something would be very good, but unfortunately do not have the time to actively pursue this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I want to tell that the MOD means Modification which initially means game overhaul and the Add-on which is the Addition means that extra content to a game, I think you might want to know about the Add-On of the game.
    It is very difficult to differentiate between the two, there is no fixed border OFP/ArmA/ArmA2/ToH A weapons / units / vehicles and the islands are in 99% clear add-ons, but things like new animations / features to pass over walls, etc. could change the game mode as a "great" Mod Otherwise a huge package at no additional object of the game change of any kind should be called a mod.