Thread: Left mouse clicks keep on attacking in Dungeon Defenders

Left mouse clicks keep on attacking in Dungeon Defenders

When playing in the room with the rest of the family I find it very difficult to keep a few mouse clicks as quiet as possible. And I've had a couple of complaints of clicking irritating, but of course it does not bother me. Therefore, and invite you to completely reject this idea if it will cause no problem, would it be possible perhaps to make a suggestion and put an option in the control section when you click and hold the left mouse button mouse will allow you to continually attacks? It would make things a little easier and feel a little smoother. I was not sure where to post this in the forum, it is not really a section and I hope I'm not being stupid and they can attack continuously.

Re: Left mouse clicks keep on attacking in Dungeon Defenders

I put a script to auto-attacks can be heroes. Since each hero has its peculiarities, I decided to F5 to F8 hotkeys to change the behavior of auto-attacks for each hero. So just make sure you select the correct settings (F5-F8) as the hero who will go through the phases of combat.

I agree with this change, but for another reason. I play on the Xbox and spam triggers cause me great pain in his hand. Which is obviously aggravated my carpole tunnel or arthritis or whatever I have. I am 28 only, but I've been playing video games all my life. I love this game and will be sad if I have to stop playing due to hand pain.

No way to switch to an "auto-attack." I could go ahead and post my script. That said, since my script and the script than others, basically doing the same things, and got approval, I imagine that the approval is extended to my writing as well. If not, my bad! But I have no idea what is the position regarding the use of such scripts in the game even. All I know is that the approval of others is required to publish their scripts.

Provided that nothing in relation to the game ranked based solely on this fact, is to err, only that in the course. I sent a private message to developers clarifying questions regarding the game even. As for the difficulty with regard to the incorporation of such things in your code, all I know is sometimes there are some issues that may prevent some unpleasant changes that are easy at first sight. Could be related to the multiple platforms that came to support, etc.

I've updated the script to spam faster. I had not tried to emulate it faster to click, because I knew he would never play that way anyway (crazy fast). But it must be as close as possible now.

Change F1 to F4, a new range: F5 to F8 (The game is using the F1 key to the console). So here are some new features: in the personalization section where you can adjust the mouse click rates of spam by changing the values of delay. Customizing the section where you can change the key mappings and shortcuts to your liking. If you changed the configuration of the main attack and the attack turns in the game, you can easily lead to changes in the script. New function for the Apprentice: rapid fire personnel charged attacks! Press the "t" (which can be modified), to change the auto-attack between attacks of personnel and positions. Through the right ALT key (which can be changed), you can adjust the duration of the attacks of personnel, by selecting a number from 1, 2 ... 9 and 0 (0 is treated as a 10). Just press Alt right, then the number one.

It requires more than memorizing a few keys (F5 through F8), so it can be annoying in that regard. On the other hand, once the selection has been made, there is no need anything on or off for the duration of your gaming session with the heroes in particular (well, now there is an exception to the key lever Apprentice rapidfire front cargo unloaded). This type of "set and forget" feature is what I wanted when I designed my writing the way it is. It's great for me, and might be what other players are much later.