Thread: Obtain terrible lag while playing Dungeon Defenders Game

Obtain terrible lag while playing Dungeon Defenders Game

So I am playing this on a brand latest computer that i assemble myself. And my computer configuration is ,Asus Mobo , 8g of ram , 1090 x6core processor, 3.2g, 6850 Radeon card 120g SSD. While I am playing in either the Tavern, the Build stage of a genuine game, it’s awful lag.. 3 to 5FPS tops. While throughout the combat stage or before I have started the game itself *in menu creating/ choosing char* it runs perfectly, totally no frame skips or lag or anything... I have tried all from altering graphic settings to “low, med, and high”, tried running in diverse resolutions, and windowed mode/ full screen, not anything changes the information that it lags... I have tried re-installing the game to observe if it was a mishap with writing to file, but no modify on that also.Any assist is really appreciated, Thanks in advance for your time.

Re: Obtain terrible lag while playing Dungeon Defenders Game

We are functioning on solutions for everybody low Frames and slow down Per Second. several persons are running the game at a complete 30fps while several of you guys have best PC's and are considering awful frame rates. The simply thing I can direct at this point is to make sure you are completely up to date on the entire drivers.

I got accurate identical trouble latest pc also and my pc config are:-
    Intel 5 2500k with gtx 580 and 8gb ram with ssd 120gb etc throughout build and tavern phase its horrifying can’t move etc and definitely not make client and stuff crashes also please discover help for this kind of irritating to purchase a latest game and you can’t play it.

Well i go to site which name is Radeon's for download my drivers, and accept as true it or not, it made it somewhat worse, I’m most likely simply getting 1fps now where i was getting 3 to 4...not sure if it has any genuine baring on the condition but i made a wizard as my first rank. Don’t be acquainted with if that might someway influence the problem.

Well i tried by steams "authorize game files" thinger, and the earliest time it said that three files couldn't authenticate and it downloaded them again , tried playing with identical lag. Used it once more, and it did one file couldn't authenticate and re-downloaded, same lag= played.and for a third try it couldn't authenticate two files... didn't play up till now, revalidated hundred percent to finish, played it... still got the revalidated, lag, and went back to one file damage... I’m not certain how to send out the game files to you, to observe what happend, but if is somebody will let me identify how I’ll be happy to do that.

was the reason of my problem, when i was playing the introduction screen was wonderful, but then toward the inside the tavern and there on was awfully bad lag, in the beginning i only reinstalled my drivers and it went away but then when i subsequently rebook my computer the problem would be there another time. Then I turns out that OSD which is Asus Gamer was causing the problem and after that I removed it and it runs absolutely now.

I have that too, and I know where this lag comes from.
    I have had the problem on WoW and I have been looking for the problem with a GM for over two hours. Whenever I moved or turned my camera I would go down to 5 fps. At last I just changed from DirectX9 to DirectX11, and there were no more lags at all.
    When the game installs it configurates to DirectX9 and there is no option to change it.
    If anyone finds out how to change it tell us here !!!