Thread: Dungeon Defenders: Level Progress and Character are not saved

Dungeon Defenders: Level Progress and Character are not saved

Well I have purchased and installed Dungeon Defenders on the computer of mine. I have come to know that I am not able to save the game progress also same thing is happening while saving the characters. I don’t whether there is a bug issue with the game or there is something happened at the time of the game installation. Can you give me a light shed on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dungeon Defenders: Level Progress and Character are not saved

We are aware of the thing that is this particular game is recently released and hence I wanted to tell you that there will be bugs in the game and I am sure that there are problems with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.

I don’t think so this particular game is a bad release. According to me most of the players are playing the game quite well. I wanted to tell you that you should simply turn off the steam cloud if you are supposed to play the game on Steam. Another thing which you should know that you should have the ranked for the saving of the game. so you should do the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

After going through the entire thing I wanted to tell you that character of yours should be wiped. I am suggesting that you should try beating with the first board again and the second board should not show up in the tavern. You should also try with reclogging and see that you are able to show up into the tavern.
    Also tell me whether you are playing the game in private? If so than I wanted to tell you that private will not save the things however you will be able to save in the custom mode of the game.

To fix the matter of yours I recommend that you should verify the game cache of the game of yours.
    • You should load Steam and click on the Library.
    • Now right click on the same and choose Properties.
    • You have to select the Local Files tab and click on the Verify the integrity of the cache.
    • The entire process might be several minutes longer so you should wait and see whether the process is completed

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

We know that this particular game is recently released and hence there could be bug issue with the game and hence it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game should work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.