Thread: Unable to choose ranked online with Xbox controller while playing Dungeon Defenders

Unable to choose ranked online with Xbox controller while playing Dungeon Defenders

I am playing this game in my xbox 360 controller and I have a small problem with the game i.e it does not show me the ranked online mode at all, don’t know what kind of problem is this? situations like these will be better known to you all since you all are professional gamers and also troubleshoot such kind of problems and hence I am seeking some help from you all on the same, so that’s why I am asking this question with you all about the same.

I don’t know if there has been any update about the same then it should be resolved as soon as possible that’s what I feel here.

Re: Unable to choose ranked online with Xbox controller while playing Dungeon Defenders

There has been a update recently look out for the fix/patch for the game and accordingly download it for the game, so that’s what you should be doing. I am pretty much amazed that you still have the same problem and you are reporting it now, I don’t think so you should be doing that at all go ahead and look out for the update and get it fixed. That’s what you should be doing over here I hope that was enough or that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Unable to choose ranked online with Xbox controller while playing Dungeon Defenders

Dude I have already tried the update and then also it is giving me problem. I wish I could have started with the thread but still that’s hurting me a lot and hence I would say that the update frm the developers of this game hasn’t got any imporavement at all, god knows when the update will be released for the game, if it si released then give me an update about the same. I am waiting for the replies fro myou all on the same that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Use your mouse to click on that and then accordingly use the controller to get the favorite hero that’s what you should be doing I hope ypu do understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Currently this is a problem and I am trying out this alternate solution for the said problem, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Holding the controller while you are selecting the online play and then you will be getting the options for selecting the ranks as well, so that’s what I am saying here. before that two options does pop up this works for me while I am using the ps3 controller for the game. that’s what I am saying here, so if you al lwant then you can use that as well and then make use of it. that’s what iw ant to say here, that’s it from my side for you all.

I tried with the same method and sadly this is not working for me at all. I am suing the Logitech controller for playing the game don’t know what kind of problem is that, is it the problem with the device or is with the game?

You know what I am frustrated with the game I want it to be fixed as soon as possible that’s what I am hoping for. Anyways please do rescue me out of this situation.

Since you have said that you are using that Xbox controller I am using the ps3 controller so there are possibilities that it will work for only the Ps3 controllers.

As such looks to me as a controller problem for sure that’s what I want to say here, don’t why the controller is behaving in such a weird manner but yes would love to have some beautiful controllers in the game. so that’s not in our hands that’s what the developers have to think of and nothing else.

The version 7.4 has given me a fix for the said problem I think so this is the new update that’s come up. So I would advise you to have a check about the same that would be the best thing to do that’s what I am saying here, so hope that’s enough for you all. check out for the updates and see if any of the fixes help you since I was having the same problem with the controls for the game and the update has fixed me up. So check out for the same version that I have mentioned and let me know if that’s was useful for you.

Why don’t you all have a chat with the developers of the game to get a solution for the same that’s what I am saying here.

I think so they are the one who are having the solution for the said problem, so you should go ahead and have a chat with the developers about the same and instead ask for a solution from them may be they will be advising you perfectly on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.