Thread: Bug that needs to be fixed in Dungeon Defenders game

Bug that needs to be fixed in Dungeon Defenders game

Hello, I've been struggling in recent days, with what appears to be an error that is also happening with friends I know. Here is our common situation: they all have NVIDIA video cards, all we have 1 to 3 fps, after re-install the drivers for your video card and FPS issues are gone. Later than rebooting, we need to reinstall the drivers again; or else we are back to 1-3 frames per second. This leads me to suppose that the game does not identify the NVIDIA video cards until the drivers have been again set up. I suggest taking a look at what is happening, because this is just ridiculous.

Re: Bug that needs to be fixed in Dungeon Defenders game

Definitely not a problem with all nvidia cards. I'm using an nvidia card myself and have no problem at all. So better check the card is supported with the game or not.

I was about to publish on the same problem, it’s annoying the hell out of me. I will not reinstall the driver for my video card every time I restart the computer. In the hope of a solution as soon as possible. Funny how I use an nvidia card as well.

Its accuracy is over 9000! Or get it fixed and I can guarantee you that it’s just tarnish his rep with its customers for upcoming purchases. At least for me anyway. Who the hell wants to reinstall the drivers every time you want to play? Same number is also a GTS 450 Asus, I tried to make the arrangement Asus.gsb but those changes nothing, and I hardly doubt that there would be anyway. most of the problem is in the game and not our hardware.

I have the same problem. I’m with a 580 and I had to set up again for my GFX drivers every time I wanted to play. How do you manage to make a game in the Unreal Engine cannot find a graphics card?

I have a GT-430, which is undoubtedly a low power card. The rest of the system exceeds the recommended specifications, although they are extremely vague (1 430 GB wins the specifications). I am able to run most low-end games and I am able to see the title screen and customize my hero DD / colors of glass without a frame rate drop or choppiness. However, when I start the game I'm doing horrible FPS in the inn / tavern. Even moving the mouse on the menu is very agitated. When I manage to start a level, the game crashes. Is this similar to that of any other problems? I tried all the graphics options, including lowering my resolution, but without success. Does anyone else have this card? I wonder if this is the card or a general problem of FPS like a lot of others are practicing it. Also, I have a 465 in my main computer and runs well and without problems for any reason. I will try reinstalling the drivers in the 430 to see if that solves the problem FPS.

The same problem and the same problem that some people, even with ATI Graph Card. 1.3 FPS maximum. I have no playable GTX 470 (ASUS), win7 64-bit OS, set the graphics quality is doesn't work under and I have this problem only with this game. And we are not interested in reinstalling drivers every reboot...

I find it funny how most other technical issues / bug reports to get a response by staff trendyent. However, a much bigger problem like this is completely ignored. TE, give me one good reason not to ask for my money back by steam. It has proven to be ignoring this issue since the beginning ... You're even showing his damn FAQ in response to my first thread that indicates that we must put our low settings.

We will try to fix things, what works and what does not ... To help understand the problem. Nvidia GTX560 and AMD Athlon II X2 245, Win7 64-bit and 4 GB of RAM, no troubles, the 60-ish fps at 1920x1080.

GTX 470, Intel Core i7-870 2.93 GHz (3.6 GHz Turbo Boost), win 7 64 bit, 12 GB of RAM = 1.3 fps at any resolution / details ... probably have to re-install the graphics drivers after each re-boot, but it doesn't seem reasonable solution that did not try yet.

there is also a bug where you press the chat button while the game is about to load to another level...
    you litterally CANNOT exit chat anymore next round, no matter what.. and even have to End process the thing from your task bar to exit that level... it sucks..specially when u;re the one hosting the game....