Thread: The Montreal Impact in Football Manager 2012?

The Montreal Impact in Football Manager 2012?

Do anyone of you all have some idea if the Montreal Impact repeatedly get added as the expansion team in 2012? So anyone of you all have some idea about the same then do share it with me over here about the same.

I have heard from some of my friends who has started with the game and hence I am just taking a confirmation from you all on this whether it will do or not in the game. your suggestions are very much important for me.

Re: The Montreal Impact in Football Manager 2012?

No it is not in this edition of the game I have personally checked it and it is not there in the game. I know you will be very much disappointed after hearing this news but that’s a fact over here. so what I can say is that wait till the FM13 comes in the market. may be there would be a possibility that it would be there in the market, that’s what I want to say here, so hope you did like that, anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here.

Yes there is some kind of licensing issues with the game and hence that’s the reason why you are not seeing the Montreal Impact in the game.
    I had to wait a lot for the FM12 to come up so that I can play the Vancouver.

So in short you will have to be patient and wait for the Montreal Impact to come up in the coming edition of the FM. This is what I can say over here that’s it from my side for you all.

I would say it is a league issue because MLS runs January to October. Now all the changes that are being implemented all of them depends a lot on the European schedule. Montreal is said to take some time and is expected to take more than 5 months for the entry.

Since their process will take a lot of time and also they did not wanted to waste the time of other leagues in the game and hence they have taken the brave decision and went ahead with the other leagues in the game. those who all were not knowing about the Vancouver then Vancouver will be finishing their 1st full season this weekend.

If you have so said problems with the MLS then you should have a talk with them about the expansion teams and future games. I think s league should be given the rights to have their own league as well as the image in the game as well that would be worth thinking of, I am very much concerned about the Cosmos team since they are pretty much far behind and if it ends the league in 20th position then FM 2014 would be much far away for me.

Why cant it be changed, will not the data editor be helpful in doing that c’mon tell me about the same, I think so it will be possible to do with that it seems, what do you all have to say about the same. do send me some replies accordingly.

You cannot do anything at all, that’s what I am saying here. adding them in the MLS structure is not so easy and hence I don’t think it would be possible with the data editor as well. The coding is so difficult that to get into it does takes a lot of time that’s what I have heard of.

In case if you go ahead and try out with some changes then let me tell you that you would end up loosing the draft as well, so I hope you have understood what I am saying here, don’t do any kind of changes at all.

No I had read in some of the thread saying that Montreal can be added in the editor as well, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s the reason why I thought of asking this question with you all. As such I know that MLS is hard-coded to be 18 teams but still if montreal would add up then it would come up good that’s what I am saying here.

Anyways if you all are saying that it cannot be added from there also then it has to be true.