Thread: Where I can get Map editor in Stronghold 3

Where I can get Map editor in Stronghold 3

Hi everyone I am new for this game and I am not that much aware with this game. I heard that this game have multiplayer mode. So for that I want map editor which will help me to make multiplayer maps. Where can I find this? As I said in first line, that I am totally noob for this game. So I am expecting that you guys will show me some appropriate way to find this. Thank you.

Re: Where I can get Map editor in Stronghold 3

Hello you will get this map editor with the steam folder only. You can find this by opening steam folder. In steam folder there is steamapps folder open that you will get one more folder name as common. In that folder you will get stronglod3 game folder which contain the bin folder. Open this bin folder which is having win32_release folder. Once you reach in this folder there you will get the MapEditor.exe file. By using this you can create maps for this game. I hope this will help you.
    Steam\SteamApps\common\stronghold3\bin\win32_release\MapEditor.exe

Thank you for this nice explanation. I didn’t download this game yet but I will check it out and will let you know that it’s working or not. But I am sure this will help me. I will try it and if I am getting any kind of difficulty with it then I will place back my query here. Thank you once again.

One more noob of this game. I saw some video of this game and I am in love with this game. But while watching video of this game one query comes in my mind and that’s about the placing anything. Can someone tell me how we can place anything when we have to place it? What are the key combinations we have to use? According to me the old fashioned click is not the solution for this? And the other question I found that if you select the large message but still it’s totally small. I think this is the bug. What you guys think? Please share your some views on this and correct me if I am saying anything wrong.

You can perform this by holding ctrl and then use click. You can place anything whatever you want by using this control. And according to me Editor is future more difficult than the superior previous built within one back during the earlier games!

What are the probabilities of FF release a fundamental guide in favor of the editor? I'm harassed to figure stuff out. Up till now I actually would like to acquire the hang of it as create invasions within the editor would provide me ample of sole player content. On behalf of some odd reason I am able to only place buildings and units in the corner of the map, at what time I go to place stuff during the middle or the additional end it immediately disappears.