Thread: Charging the enemy in Stronghold 3

Charging the enemy in Stronghold 3

I love to play the action games. And recently I have also played the Stronghold 3. And after playing this game I think that Swordsmen and Knights should be able to run and charge the enemy. What you guys think about this. I am thinking that when knights do a cavalry charge they should have enough power to instantly kill or knock down the enemy. So for that reason I am thinking that to be done in this game.

Re: Charging the enemy in Stronghold 3

Yes dude, I also have the same opinion with that. And also while playing the game I similar to one thing more that was about Stronghold 3 is that units die. It always annoys me that in some RTS games you have to shoot, or slash or whatever other units several times before they die. And also in the Stronghold 3, one arrow will kill an unarmored person if need be. I will advise this all opinion for the Stronghold 3. And also I would like to say here that I really love very much to play the action gamers and after playing this game I can say that I really enjoy this game so much. And for the running, I expect that it is understand in the way that they can only run a short space. this will be my opinion after playing the game.

Re: Charging the enemy in Stronghold 3

Yes, I also agree here that Knights could be slow but swordsmen a little fast. Me too also have also played this game and after playing this I can say that I really enjoy this game so much. And also I would like to say that some skill for each type would be nice. Like: double clicking will get the knights to charge and knock the enemy to one side briefly. If this all will be implemented then it will be very nice to play this game.