Thread: Which wheels are supported for Need for Speed the Run game

Which wheels are supported for Need for Speed the Run game

Hello friends, I want to ask that Need for Speed the Run supports the wheels to play the game or not; if it does then it will support the Fanatec wheels (like GTR-3, GTR-2) and the Logitech wheels (G25, G27) with it. And also want to know that the Need for Speed the Run supports the use of a clutch, H-Shifter which is there with the wheels when attach to play the game. If you people know anything about it then please tell me about it, so that I can get it and play the game. Thanking you all for the suggestion you will give me.

re: Which wheels are supported for Need for Speed the Run game

Until now, be happy that the manual transmission and steering wheel are fully compatible; since he wrote the code from scratch ... It also specifically said that there will be a variety of driving... so wait until tomorrow Gamestop show starts with EA products first.

I think you will be able to get on the internet and also you will be able to know are the wheels are been supported on the game and also you will be to know the wheels which are the best and also which is good for you. If you go on the internet where you will be able to get the list of the wheels which you can play the game. I think the Logitech will be the best and also you will be able to get the game to play the game. So you better check on the internet.

The list might be available on the internet so you better check it and also all the latest wheels might be supported and also you will be able to play the game.