Thread: Which is your favorite play in the Sims 3 : pets

Which is your favorite play in the Sims 3 : pets

I would like to know, which is the most favorite play part of your guys in this game. My much loved play has toward be the horses, I worship considering them play in the region of and dash. I haven’t entered some struggle through them up till now. My majority irritating is that the children are not able to ride them. Please share your views guys. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Which is your favorite play in the Sims 3 : pets

I love horses in addition! Interestingly I did not expect that like a lot, and I'm more interested in dogs and cats IRL (I love horses but have not had much to do with them IRL). I've been playing with them mainly since I have the difficulty "no fluff", as a result they are the simply animals that look great animations are amazing: O Well done EA. What I least like is that it is very difficult to give loads of pets moodlets good, long life, especially cats, the need to be constantly scratching the scratching post as well moodlet disappears after about an hour or two.

Re: Which is your favorite play in the Sims 3 : pets

I don't comprise any IRL practice through horses and in actual life there not my preferred animals. However in this game they are immense, as you thought the animations are astonishing.