Thread: Tiny wings or equivalent game for Android

Tiny wings or equivalent game for Android

Is there a Tiny Wings for android available, or an equivalent game available? If yes then please do let me know by posting your reply below. Also please give some description about the game.

Re: Tiny wings or equivalent game for Android

The game comparative to Tiny wings game is the "Dillo Hills" (as in "armadillo", one of the playable elements), and emphasizes the gameplay you cherish from Tiny Wings, with some unique motivations and offers.

Dillo Hills is comparative to Tiny Wings, but to furnish a fantastic, exceedingly-cleaned elective for the Android business. I think its a bit too early to blatantly think about the several recreations neck-and-neck, but I get a kick out of any chance to imagine that what we've got is at present shaping up be a heck of a ton of sport.

I just visited there official homepage and peruse that they are maintaining a specific end goal, which is to have some upgraded screenshots/videos this night), but they may wind up taking one or a few more days to tweak the gameplay and, if time permits, join a few final moment emphasizes we've been examining. There are a mess of things they were at one time moving toward safeguarding for an expansion/update, but assuming that we are able to get them into the beginning discharge, I think they may be preferred off in the extended run.

The objective is to advance energy by moving down knolls, then utilize that speed to soar through the atmosphere, picking up powerups and evading impediments. You have a restrained measure of life that exhausts programmedly as time goes on, and assuming that you hit the ground at a unfavorable edge, you lose a huge lump of that vigor, so there's a fine adjust among advancing a group of speed while still supporting enough control that you don't wipe out. It's positively truly thrilling, and the test of progressing deeper and deeper into brand new levels every time is altogether addictive.

I have seen the demo of it. The game looks fantastic at different stages. I think that most important thing will be how smooth the game is and physics. Graphics are not that important. If the gameplay (framerate and gravity) graphics won't help here.

Dillo Hills is can't help being advanced in AIR, and might as well run sensibly well on any gadget with AIR uphold (combining, quickly when the Android discharge, iOS and Blackberry mechanisms).

Dillo Hills looks absolutely wonderful! Be that as it may one fundamental concern is the base level, sound fx, music, the element and the element's development is not RELAXING. I have been testing Tiny Wings, and this game is RELAXING, the feathered creature is chill, music addicting, underlying levels entrancing, and the feathered creature's development ain't peculiar. The rolling that Dillo has, makes me suppose.

The most drastically obtained games for android & ios is the addicting games. Every last trace of the unwinding music, the color utilized the music and the principle things similar to that. Build this event more vivid, produce a unique element, no bear sort of beast, make vivid icelands, unwinding music, no guitar music, unwinding instruments. Make the game more addicting and more enjoyment play. I totally trust you exploit this tips.