Thread: Upcoming strategy game - Rising Empires for Android

Upcoming strategy game - Rising Empires for Android

Recently I have heard about the upcoming strategy game - Rising Empires for Android. I am very curious and eagerly waiting for it. I would be happy if anyone of you would just notify me with the game survey or something related to it. Thank you in advance.

Re: Upcoming strategy game - Rising Empires for Android

I could prefer to present an Android game activity my sibling and I are going with. It's called Rising Empires and is a civilization raising recreation with a center on clashes: Rising Empires is a gigantic multiplayer within the web based world turn-based technique recreation in a fiction setting planned for Android phones. The target of Rising Empires is to grow and reinforce your domain by advancing your urban areas and exploration unique mechanics.

Six races with special capacities work to survive on the Surface and profound in the caves of the Netherworld. There is a steady clash for territory between domains as well as in the middle of their mandating divine beings! A rich innovation tree permits each and every player to mould his empire and troops to suit his playing style. All empires play in the same globe and interface with one another.

Right now we don't look for all specialties to completely method (or even be in the game) but enough will be actualized to make it a working game. We can be searching for a little aggregate of outer testers in the midst of this first stage of the beta.

I am interested by moving toward getting involved and beta testing your game. I am a realistic design/computer science learner with some base level in outside the box recreation improvement. I'll shoot you a message to get more info.

It's been a while now and we've at last devised a workable plan to get a craftsman to do all illustrations in Rising Empires. The proposed are still WIPs and can be facilitate upgraded (the white binds is just makeshift for instance) but I thought it could be decent to demonstrate some advancement.

A vital perspective of all Empires is their economy. Wages and liabilities should be equalized or even the most expansive Empire may tumble from brilliance. In this issue of the Norberg notice we'll take a gander at the practical framework in Rising Empires as well as the economy of a minor Empire.

The Rising Empires activity started at the outset of 2011. Rising Empires is not the first event we plan and code. We began taking on a PBeM game called Fate of a Nation.

Destiny of a Nation is composed in Java and this, obviously, made the move from PBeM to Android much more straightforward after Android moreover utilizes Java. We are both committed to Rising Empires. I work for the most part on nights and weekends.