Thread: Gem Miner game for android

Gem Miner game for android

If you contain an addicting character, or already passionate to games similar to RoboDefense, then I will advise you that Gem Miner will take your soul as well. I like this game!! Fresh random generated mine each occasion. It promote that it has a paid edition but I can't discover it on the market I will purchase this game the second I discover it.

Re: Gem Miner game for android

I had a United Kingdom Hero 1.5 and I purchased Dig Deeper after using the demo edition, it's outstanding. However, Dig Deeper isn't on the market on my latest cell phone, the Desire 2.1, since Google are taking an age to authorize the firmware on the Desire, in the middle of others.
    From the manufacturer later than I enquired about it absent a few days ago: So credit to copy safety, we can't purchase it while people can copy illegally it. This Method to go DRM, counterproductive yet again.

I have been playing this fairly a bit. Got rather a bit down by connecting elevators. Teleport would be extra helpful if worked equally ways. Helps receiving right away back to the outside but takes ages to obtain to where you left it especially if no lifts nearby. Only fixation that actually bothers me is that rock doesn't tend to drop when off screen. You occasionally get the vibrate characteristic, yet unless you can observe it, it won't fall. Similar with ladders....from time to time a entire line of them vanish due to you deleting the bottom ones with the saw. Added: establish the bottom of the mine and a big purple gem worth around 100,000$. Is there something improved than diamond? Locate loads close to the bottom and they're only appeal around 115$ each. Added: Uranium at 120$.

On one occasion you come to an end collecting all the minerals in the free of charge game what’s next? I have explored the complete mine, establish the whole thing there is to locate and not anything happened. No congrats you empty the stage or something. I was going to purchase the full edition but i don't know that it will provide me any more fulfillment than the free edition. Also the challenges don't seem to be extremely fun at all. I don’t know possibly i was just expecting extra.

The complete game has a hardly any further challenges such as: Collect X amount of Y devoid of by ladders. gather X quantity of Y by simply digging from beneath. The full edition is the related game although there's extra mine, a few additional things to mine counting a big gem at the bottom which gees around 1$00,000. Cash doesn't assist much at that point as you pretty much have the whole lot.

Point to sideways discontinue for raise, is if you link two lifts in single line which is vertical, devoid of sideways discontinue it will keep going correct through the pulley and you can't end at average. With to one side stop, then you can utilize the midpoint over again. Recognition for the opinion on sideways discontinuation, up to now I’d been not capable to shape how to do at top of 2nd lift.