Thread: Discussion on 3D android games .

Discussion on 3D android games .

hi guys , i just want to know about android games. are they provide the 3D games? how many cell phone companies are supported to the android apllications or game? and which android games are best? please share your opinion please. thanks in advance.

Re: Discussion on 3D android games .

You can play Dead Space by 3D Chainfire, assign of the games which is nvidia work as well, Sprinkle, Riptide GP, Guerrilla Bob THD, Galaxy On fire 2, Arma 2, Dungeon Defenders, Samurai II and a not many others, wants cause. Shadow gun isn’t even out up till now. However 9mm, NFS Shift and Backstab are obtainable on the market, they work just very well. You could have figured the majority of this out with a some Google searches; obviously you’re just not hardcore sufficient.

Only my two cents, but possibly if you desire the entire these "hardcore" games, somewhat like a 3ds or vita might be enhanced for you – games have for all time seemed like an afterthought to me on phones. It would positively control improved, that is for certain. It makes intellect to me the EXPERIA would acquire games first, seeing as it has the controls make in.

It runs completely well on (SGS2). What doesn't run well on several editions of SGS2 (and a ludicrously big number of extra phones) is Android Market. We have worked around its shitness now and a latest patch will be out on Monday. (The fix being to utilize only one APK so seller can't pick the incorrect one any longer...)

I desire double stick shooters, similar to gun bro's, star blitz, RPG'S approximating chaos and order online which I recognize is on there , etc but I also wish for my sporty games!! iphone has them but android has to wait weeks and months on end now for them to obtain released... which is very sad! Also is 11 GB working memory for the inside SD sufficient. You cannot move game data resources to the external which is unintelligent!