Thread: Car selection in Need for Speed the Run?

Car selection in Need for Speed the Run?

I have some questions about the selection of cars In the game and hence what I am saying is that will I be able to select any car in the game that’s the question that I am asking here, also can you tell me will we able to change the color of the car in this game, that’s what I am asking here. all these things were to be seen in the game Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, so do let me know what do you all think about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, that’s what I want to say here. I have looked at some of the images of the car and it did not look interesting at all that’s why I want it to be changed manually.

Re: Car selection in Need for Speed the Run?

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    I have some questions about the selection of cars In the game and hence what I am saying is that will I be able to select any car in the game that’s the question that I am asking here, also can you tell me will we able to change the color of the car in this game, that’s what I am asking here. all these things were to be seen in the game Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, so do let me know what do you all think about the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, that’s what I want to say here. I have looked at some of the images of the car and it did not look interesting at all that’s why I want it to be changed manually.
    Well dude I don’t think so it is the right time to comment something on the same that’s what I am saying here, so what I am saying is that you just wait for the game to come out officially at that time only it would be the right place to comment something on the same that’s what I am saying here.

You can shoot off a mail to the developers asking the question about the same you will be getting an answer about the same that’s what I want to say here, so hope you all are understanding what I am saying here. so do as what I have suggested here, it will be helpful for you.

No I don’t think so that will be possible at all, that’s what I want to say here, so now what I am saying is that since they have sketched out the already made designs that has come up with the new edition of the game and hence what I can say is that they will no longer be making any changes at all with the existing design, so I have given you the said design.

The question is about the selection of the cars and not anything else so hope you all do understand what I am saying here, so do have a good look at the same that’s what I want to say here, so now what I want to say here, do read the question first and then start answering out for me, I am very much eager to answer it from you all.

Dude you do have the option of changing the car, there comes a level where you are forced to select the another car that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.

However later on you will be requiring to switch back to the old car that you had and hence you need to stick to it only and nothing else so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok thanks a lot for letting me know about the same that was a great news from you all and hence I am very much pleased to know about the same thanks for letting me know. I am waiting in very much anticipation that when the game will be released and I get a hand on the game so that’s what I am waiting for and I am sure that game will turn up in that manner only that’s what I am hoping for.