Thread: Injuries in Football Manager 2012

Injuries in Football Manager 2012

Hello friends, I start the game, and already in the first practice game against my own reservations I have two lesions (4-5 weeks and 3-4 months). The next game, friendly, and two others wounded more or less the same time. Fast ahead on to the date January 18 (the game began in Brazil in mid-December, so about a month of time in the game) and I have 10 players on my team, first with injuries over a month (6 them more than 3 months). This is getting outlandish. What you have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Injuries in Football Manager 2012

I think you have select the Arsenal team, which is the injury syndrome and also it has the major player in it which get injured very quickly, that is so sad for you my friend.

I think you have keeping the same player in the game which are playing the game continuously and are tried, as the Brazilian teams has those players which play a game about every 3 days. This is been done that the player will in order to fit so that they can play the game, so that is why I am thinking that you are leap to get a number of injuries from tiredness that way. So I would suggest you to make the player little rest and play with the player so that there might be no more injuries in the game and also you will be able to play the game and also to manage it. You better do it in that way and also you will be able to get no more players injured.

Significant as hundreds of topics, which is the only complaining of injury? Massive change from previous years. I have also played the game, but I have not got any kind of the problem.

Although it is possible that the whole reason - I have not played Football Manager 2012 yet - this is so sad for me. I cannot really recall a version (or large patch update), where people in these forums did not complain of injuries too ... Regardless of whether they are right or wrong, as I said I do not know if because I have not played Football Manager 2012 yet. It still feels like modify in the medium, no matter what the case...