Thread: What new you want to see in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

What new you want to see in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

So guys what you all want to see in this new series of Dragon Ball Z? I hope to see bardack ssj and trunks ss3.

Re: What new you want to see in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

I did not like SSJ3 Vegeta because they do not exist in the series and goes straight to ssj4 Vegeta in GT. Do not like to do characters that do not belong to the series! And one more thing is if they could get all the characters in Tenkaichi 3 in the game, I'll be happy. A few more-so if the characters would be nice. I would not mind some DLC, if they come with new ideas. I was never a big fan of Super Saiyan transformations. After everyone started to turn Super Saiyan that made obsoletes the original characters and took the fun of reading the power-levels. It does not mean its bad, but how strong a Super Saiyan is is necessary.

Freezer not already has a final form. Vegito is the strongest character in the DBZ universe already, why give more shape serves SSJ. Gohan is a bum who does not deserve. Each Super Saiyan 3 is overrated beyond darling and has to stop. I was upset to hear about SSJ3 Trunks. Vegeta and Broly understand, but Trunks. Now that you are milking it. And also was baddass SSJ Bardock the way it was and went, why now a Super Saiyan. It would be immense if there were modifies and mergers that shaped the character. And all the characters in DB, DBZ and DBGT. Goku and Vegeta must also be able to go in the game ssj4 transformation. Last but not least, possibly I am over it, but making a super attack / end and truly bring the series wwe DB to the next level.

The game developer has confirmed that there would be so if the characters in Tenkaichi Ultimate. Went further and said that in addition, Vegeta and Broly SSJ3 would not be returning for the last Tenkaichi. So to answer the main question of this thread, no. They are not going to be so if the characters. And thank God, Vegeta and Broly SSJ3 was the worst idea I've heard of a Dragon Ball Z game yet. Glad that no longer exists and hopefully it stays that way.