Thread: Is it possible to change the language in the ‘Football Manager 2012’

Is it possible to change the language in the ‘Football Manager 2012’

Hey recently I have purchased the game ‘Football manager 2012’. I like that game very much but I have stuck on the Language that means sometime I was not able to understand what are the conversation or the commentary is going on in this game, so if you guys have any of the information about these language changing feature then please do the reply, since I have searched various link to get the answer but I was not get the answer. So any of the reply from you guys will be appreciated

Re: Is it possible to change the language in the ‘Football Manager 2012’

All that I can say that the game have the language which is normally international language that can be understand by any of the guys who are familiar with the Football Manager collection. So I think that the language is not big deals, so I only suggest you that you have to enjoy the game playing beside the language setting and other thing.

According to my information about the language in this game is that this game doesn’t have the "English (Australia)" option, so basically the problems arise for most of the user to play the game and also the problems face by the user when they stuck in between the game they are not able to overcome that issue and they finally have top reboot the game and have to play from starting onwards. And one thing is also true that any of the guys have purchased the game from outside the Australia facing the same issue for the language in this game.

I don’t have this game but I was the old user for the last version of the FM series, so I don’t have try this but you can go for the following steps to overcome the issue, may it work for you. So for that you have to make the use of the general Preferences settings and there you have to search for the language English and from there you can possibly change your language as per your choice.

Basically I think that this is the downloading issue I think that if you have downloaded this game from the site then may it provide you that game that only support their own corresponding language. But this is not an issue I have seen that mostly the game came in the normal English language so that any of the user or player for the game will be able to use the game without any problems, so according to me there will be some of the changes happen there in your game system that convert the language as it is mistake set. So there are the condition that there may be the option there for the changes to make in the game.

There are many of the different language I have seen in this GPTG so I think that it is definitely possible for these games also to have this feature for language alternation. So according to me you have to uninstall your game first after that you have to reinstall the game and at the time of the installation you have to keep that in mind that the language option asked during the installation so that you have to select the language at the time of the installation and set that language as the default language. So this may help you out to overcome the language issue

I think that the DVD- version for these games is mostly came in the English Language pack only, so if you have this package then you don’t have any other language to make the changes. But if you talk about the Steam game then you will get many of the language option to make the changes.

If you have the Football Manager 2012 in the Steam then there are the possibility that you can able to change the Language since that were the extra feature provided by the Stem fore there user but however if you have the DVD version for this game then there are no possibility to make the changes in the language for the game, since the DVD version for this game don’t have the language changing feature necause these version only available in the English language.