Thread: Vast amount of delay in Rocksmith Game

Vast amount of delay in Rocksmith Game

Hello friends, I just tried this game and go out and there are a lot (like 200 ms) of delay between hitting a note and hear a sound. This may be because I'm running HDMI on the TV and the audio from the TV, so it's possible you might be able to solve this problem by running the audio directly to a total of 360 and on the stereo, but I will have to do some wiring to do this work. As it is, is almost unplayable for me right now. So please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Vast amount of delay in Rocksmith Game

I have a similar problem, although not as intense as yours by the sound of it ... in the main menu of the game is the user's manual, and there is a section for the HDMI input delay. Might be worth a look for you.

I had my audio out through some computer speakers through the HDMI adapter Because of the terrible time of my TV audio to Rock Band. I can say that what really makes the difference with this, and changing the numbers of video lag with the rock band gave me the automatic calibration. If you wanted those then you can buy those from the Amazon website and get it for you and also you can try it and use it and feel the difference. So you can try it and also you will be able to get a good for you and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be not getting the delay of the game.

Is there a way to reduce the delay, without removing the HDMI cable? I do not use the other cables and gave them away. Tell me yes or I'll be ****ed unit I bought another.

I do not know about your TV and also which you are using for playing the game, I was also getting the same problem which you are getting it but I changed the value of Display Lag correction of 50 ms to 32 ms and I'm almost perfect. I still think the replay after the song is different from reality. So you better check for that and make it solve for you. You can check on the internet and you will be able to get some sort of the information about it.

I went through the component video and directly to the stereo. There is still a touch of lag. No adjustment through the HDMI made a diff. In the end, HDMI and the tv speakers were the same as the component - stereo connection. Definitely playable but still just enough to be distracting. I recommend component to tv then use the audio jacks to a stereo.