Thread: Which guitar are you going to play with the Rocksmith game?

Which guitar are you going to play with the Rocksmith game?

Hey chaps I am simply curious to have prior experience with which guitar is it accurate to say that you are running to play with the Rocksmith game? I don’t have gloating purposes, unequivocally inquisitive on the unexpected styles. Please do reply about the same.

Re: Which guitar are you going to play with the Rocksmith game?

I'll utilize my 1995 Tagima Zero (BRazilian Made), 27 fusses. I'll post a pic as soon as I get the dust off from over 5 years in rest or Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue which depends upon my mood.

Since you move toward utilizing the Rockband Squier, verify its set-up properly and the intonation is great, else wise you're not heading off to have a ton of fun with it. I possess that guitar and mine sounds frightful. I just utilize it for rockband however, so never troubled to get it set up.

Ibanez RG870 arriving soon. Also the following:
    • Fender Telecaster '60s RI
    • BC Rich Warlock
    • RB3 Squier Strat

Take it to a music store and tell them you actually got it and could want to verify its setup respectably. They then will modify the neck, bridge or whatever else was knocked out of place the same time as delivery have them put some new strings on while they are at it. It might as well take around 30 to 50 bucks.

I'm utilizing an Indonesian made Squier. It's a strong machine, nothing stands out about it as absolutely exceptional but nothing is absolutely disagreeable either, its sort of a workhorse. It is possible that my Epiphone Slash in addition to best, my Epiphone Les paul Custom, or my squire

I utilized my Ibanez RG120 (I payed $50 second hand) It worked excellent. Today, I'll attempt my $1600 Musicman Axis, or probably my 1997 squier ace tone large strat, Hey provided that it plays exceptional on your amp, it might as well do well in the games. Additionally I run over to the swap get and picked together a fresh out of the box new Sky guitar and amp for $60.00. It's got six strings and a few pickups. All the more went with a pick!! Works fantastic. And cost concerning the same as a satellite controller and considerably less than the Rockband3 Pro Guitar.