Thread: Ideas about Need For Speed The Run

Ideas about Need For Speed The Run

I have played all the NFS series released so far. I have recently installed Need For Speed The Run on the computer of mine. I have played the game and I found lots of thing was quite ok. Well I am asking to all the users who have played the game and what is point of view on this particular situation. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Ideas about Need For Speed The Run

I wanted to tell you that Prostreet & Carbon were not supposed to be a bad IMO. The worst part of the career was the short of the career. Undercover game is supposed to bad and all the cars handled like crap. I think I would preorder the game but still I would like to have more response from the other people also.

We are aware of the thing that is Most Wanted, Carbon, and ProStreet done quite well in terms of finance. Also Underground 1 as well as 2 also done better. Currently carbon as well as quite actively.
    I don’t agree that the series close to dead and I also disagree BlackBox have not put in charge of this game. we cannot consider the example after past few years because there is quite big change in the world.

There are lots of people who are supposed to develop better game then that of the BlackBox. why because the BlackBox is not listening the NFS Fan and making them totally non suitable alone to this particular job. There are lots of people who are saying that the NFS MW was the best title ever I have played. There are people who are still looking to have the tollbooth and speed traps kind of racing game.
    Normal player would like to have singleplayer,cops,challenges,cool supercars & mucle cars, player. A game is seems to be like NFS and make the player feel special and make you supposed to drool when you are supposed to see the dream car of yours into the game.

When the video game is having all the stuffs required than player will not think that there is nothing missing into the game.

I think you are not aware of the thing that is this particular game was into the development stage for around 2 years . due this particular reason this game has been failed. Because the developer of the game have done lots of overwork and lack of time.

The developer of the game is having the large influence on how the NFS is supposed sculpted and formed. Shift 2 retained its car and track list. The people are not considering the competing request as well as desire that EA is. We have to also except that each and every game is supposed to specific profile. They have also some specific drives or direction to them. Any resources limitations and aspects that go contrary to that of the direction whether the developer desire or the user desired are not supposed are not going to be supposed to added.

I have come to know about that there is improvement in the car handling and there will be full support for the wheels. Also we are supposed to get the pad handling in the game. there are lots of number of people are supposed to wait for the preorder and I am expecting that there will be great after playing this particular game. personally I am confused about the which preorder package should be selected. Well I think after watching 3 full in the game level we are aware of that that there will be great fun while playing the game. I have seen the video regarding the footage, story, improved physics and my dream cars. I am really eagerly waiting for the preorder and I am hoping that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

I was browsing the net and I have found that the developer of the game has rewrote the coding for the wheel support and if it is done appropriately the performance will be improved and I think it’s a great news to know about.

Well the NFS world is more suitable for me. I have seen that EA is supposed to listen the fans and tries to provide the stuff which they are looking for. The developer of the games are supposed to spend the thousands trying to make good games. I am expecting that the there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

The BB has developed lots good games but they are not rushed to the crap together and that’s thing happened with carbon and undercover.