Thread: What are you playing like in Football Manager 2012?

What are you playing like in Football Manager 2012?

I have begin a save through Sageata Navodari within the Romanian 2nd divison, they are anticipated to end 4th in a league of 16. I had fast save through them on FM11 thus I have a few knowledge regarding the team, that will assist me get to grips through the new stuff within this version faster I hope. Therefore, I want to know that who are you playing as and Why?

Re: What are you playing like in Football Manager 2012?

I always start with the A.C Milan and reason for this is that want to play them on Fifa have a immense attack force as well as they are a team I have never been on FM.

I am playing as Liverpool and for anytime start the new game through the team and I know that players are enhanced and permit me to experiment through tactics etc. It's hard not to be trivial when we gather to talk about the Football Manager series, as you find yourself always saying how, over the years it has become a landmark in the field of football management, leaving little more than the other crumbs, how it has followed on the web now populated by legions of fans and what they expect with trepidation every year the episodes of the series, probably in some cases to a level even higher than that associated with FIFA and PES, the right to stay in football.

Each edition of Football Manager is experienced as a real religion, waiting for an appointment with the final ' purchase on time every year we find ourselves hopelessly football fans do.

The story teaches us that Sports Interactive Football Manager has always paid great attention to criticism from their fans, introducing new elements into the game and improving other thanks to the feedback came from those who spend hours and hours designing tactics season after season. A few times we have seen many times in revolutions and evolutions, they are capable (except in very rare cases) to justify the expense. Instead of the cover, a few years more or less identical, the development team has been able to English and add items worth mentioning: this surely is the case of FM 2012, where a renewed graphical interface takes its place alongside new elements game rather interesting, with which the thickness of this title even touch levels not seen before.

Football Manager 2012 is a football management game available on PC. Negotiate contracts directly with the players and their agents and find a training mode and a full 3D engine animation enriched novel. The reputation of the championships is dynamic and there are a total of many countries and more than 160,000 players.

The high degree of realism and the large number of options that are at the service of the player have helped shape a high quality product that has been successful everywhere he has gone. Such a success year after year would not be possible without the great involvement and dedication of a study such as Sports Interactive, who perform intensive pre-season every year with the aim of reaching the big league debut with the battery fully charged and ready to surprise again his followers.

It's hard not to be paltry when we assemble to wax eloquent regarding the Football Manager sequence, as you consider yourself invariably adage how, over the years it has come to be a point of interest in the field of football administration, leaving small something greater than the alternate pieces, how it has emulated on the net now populated by legions of fans.