Thread: Is there multiplayer offline mode of Need For Speed The Run?

Is there multiplayer offline mode of Need For Speed The Run?

Well I am great fan of the racing games. I am looking to purchase and play Need For Speed The Run on the computer of mine. but before I go and purchase the I wanted to tell you that there will be offline multiplayer? If you are having idea on the above mentioned thing then tell me about the same. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there multiplayer offline mode of Need For Speed The Run?

I have created an account and I don’t want to purchase this particular game will simply lack the split screen option. According to me this particular game is sounds quite good. It would be great fun if the developer of the game will provide the split screen.

Well according to me split screen is seems to be quite obsolete thing of the past and I think we should forget it. there are lots of people who are having multiple PC or laptop. Also we will be able to connect quite easily by making use of the wireless net.
    I have also managed to know that there is great decrement in the cost of the gaming console PS3/Xbox 360. Even many people are supposed to purchase the multiple consoles so I think there is no requirement to have Split screen while playing this particular game. Due to split screen you might loose of the space of the monitor screen so you will feel difficulty when you are supposed to drive. The people who are supposed to play the game with full screen will have the better experience.

The main issue with the Split screen is current version of the games are supposed to event driven. Such games are supposed to use the each and every single part of the CPU as well as GPU. Due to leaving the rendering the same image twice with the same quality.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you are supposed to use Wii and simply get the Wii version of the game. you will be able to get the split screen mode into the Wii mode of the game but you will not be get the online mode of the game. however there is a tradeoff of the HD version in the Wii version of the game. I am hoping that the information which I have provided will be useful to you.

There are lots of people who are wanted to have the Split Screen. However here I wanted to tell you that developer need to spend lots of amount of the time to figure out how to get into the split screen play to work while maintaining with the good FPS rate and you are not playing anything like First Person Shooter game.
    Who told you that Xbox or PS3 prices are lower down. Well I let you know that the gaming consoles are still over prices. no one will afford to purchase a new console to play a game.

I was expecting that this particular game will not have anything like Split screen as well as free roam and hence I am expecting it will waste of the time if one is supposed to play.

I am really looking to have Split screen and I think I am going to talk about on this with the developer of the game. Let’s hope the developer of the game will provide the above mentioned thing. I think there will be great fun after happening of the above mentioned thing.