Thread: Will there be Quick Race mode in Need for Speed The Run

Will there be Quick Race mode in Need for Speed The Run

Anyone have any idea about this? I mean will there be Quick Race mode in this game? I am quite certain it won't be there, I would at a standstill like verification from the developers. So, a question which goes to Black Box is: Will there be Quick Race mode in NFS the Run?

Re: Will there be Quick Race mode in Need for Speed The Run

I was expecting this kind of response. Just when you announced the game modes, please make it clear if this game is fast (order) the race or not. I can count with that? Hot Pursuit 2010 is not had, which was unacceptable to me. You said a lot of game modes, but it turned out they were all part of the race, which contained only predefined events (fixed car class, route, gameplay etc). The player has the option to create their own race.

I have TDU 2, it has many flaws, but there are plenty of things you love too. The defects are, the line is hopeless, its permanent broken graphics, I have to admit, are a little ps1 in places (although I seem charming, because) and the story seems rather Eurotrash at first, until you realize that it is a parody tounque on the cheek at the age "Attitude" NFS, and then it gets pretty nice as it has a lot of humor. On the positive side, which is quite reliable, crashes occasionally and sometimes physics are bad, but still much better than the HP2010 scheduled once was, is about 90% reliable, not bad at these days. Which has stunning scenery and some very sweet exotics like Ferrari, and the management of "Sports", which plays very similar to NFS: High Stakes will bring many happy memories, has a quaint charm, helped by a little oppressed graphics, and a bright and breezy sense of humor gala. It is not offensive, just think wither her "Eurotrash" if not "have" the gag, or you realize the French in a parody of "attitude" NFS, and then laughs with open mouth .

Not as good as TDU-1 No, but still does a great job of evoking classic Need For Speed games, and still is a lovely, Racer Fun, fun, old-fashioned little to him. a good 9 / 10. I just hope that a decent editor will buy and bring back to the 1990 /. As I fear that it’s very clear EA do not care about him more than a little light green as bad as the race.