Thread: Car Customize feature in ‘Need For Speed: The Run’

Car Customize feature in ‘Need For Speed: The Run’

Hi friends, recently I have heard about the new release of the Need For Speed: The Run so I am very excited and decided to purchase this game but however one of my friend told me that there is lack of car customization feature, that means we can’t able to modify the cars and the vehicles in this game. So I am little bit confused about this, so guys is that true information. So if you people have any of the information and ideas then please do the reply for this issue and suggest your information. Any reply from your side will be appreciated

Re: Car Customize feature in ‘Need For Speed: The Run’

All I have play the ‘Need for Speed 3’ I have seen there are the feature available for the car modification and I think that this version for the Need For Speed series will have these kind of feature in the game, since if they don’t added this feature in these new release then it don’t make the sense for the game. So all that I can say that you don’t have to worry about this Topic I am dam sure that they will go to add the Car Customization feature in this release.

According to my information there are the customization was introduced in NFS Porsche, but I think that it wasn’t compulsory, so there are the need full feature are to be seen in these release by which the player can be able to modify the neons, spoilers, bodykits etc. and also there are the possibility to apply the stickers on the ride, so you have the option to modify the cars and the rides so that you make that vehicle to look as per your choice whatever you have try to make the vehicles to look like the sports car. However I want to suggest that these is not the best for the game all that you need to have the best skill to play the game you should know how to success the Underground and its successors because I think this is more important than to just change the structure of the cars and the vehicles.

I think the customization of the rides is absent in this new upcoming game Need For Speed: The Run, since I have search there official site but not find any of the content related to the topic for the Car customization, so because of that I am not able to make sure that whether there are the feature that allow you to change the body part of the vehicles in this game. However I think that the exterior customization is possible, since in the demo I have seen this customization of the car.

All that I can say that the customization is at its own place but you have to point about the stories behind the game there are also so many thing present in this game by which you can enjoy the playing game and also you are able to win the race and the other things which is quit interesting you people are missing because of some of the unnecessary feature, so you have to divert your mind to the best part of this game, and don’t worry till you get the game to play. According to me there are the features available in this game by which you can possibly change the appearance of the car. You have to drive better and have to lead the other character in this game so you have to just concentrate on that thing.

This is the wrong information that you have get from your friends or whatever the source you have this information, since this is the new Game in the series of Need For Speed, so defiantly there are many of the features present by which you can increase the speed and the controlling feature for the vehicles. And also there are the chances that if your skill is good then you will get the money in this game by which you can make the use of the garage over there in this game where you are able to purchase the vehicle parts and apply it to your ride to make it more interesting and modify.

I think if the game is totally based on the Race and the mission and most of the time the character are seen in some of the vehicles so there should be some of the feature for the modification of the car and the vehicles so that the player can easily change the structure of the car as per his choice and these will be the best if he can able to make the cars modify so that he can improve the speed and the features of that car.

my favorite need for speed game is underground 2, the car customizing is awesome on that game