Thread: System Requirements for the need for speed : the run

System Requirements for the need for speed : the run

As I am looking for having this game for my pc. I want to know the minimum requirements and the recommended requirements for the need for speed : the run game . as it would help to know what are the requirements for the game to have for myself.

Re: System Requirements for the need for speed : the run

I am looking for the game , I have already played the previous version of the nfs game of hot pursuit and which I enjoyed playing a lot . I think this time also nfs comes with the same thrilling fun . but what I want to know is the system requirements of the nfs :run is the same of which they had with the nfs : hot pursuit or they have changed the requirements for the need for speed : the run

I want to know that I am using the windows XP , and do the need for speed : the run provide support for the windows XP as I am looking for that they provide the support for the windows XP operating system user . because I have read in some of the article on the internet that they are providing the game for the windows vista and windows 7 operating system users only . So I want to confirm that they are really providing the support for the windows XP operating system or not . friends I want to know the correct answer about this , since I am bit confused after reading the article from the internet and want to know clarify about it .

As far as I know about the game I don’t think so the game is supported by the windows XP ,because I have searched for the system requirements for the game in which it was written that the game does not support the windows XP operating system , it only supports the windows vista and windows XP .

Here are the recommended system requirements for the NFS : the run game .

• Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) 64 bit
    • 3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad / AMD Processor
    • 4GB RAM
    • free HDD space of 18GB
    • AMD DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with 1024MB RAM (Radeon HD 6950) / NVIDIA DirectX 11 compatible graphics card with 1024MB RAM (GeForce GTX 560)
    • DirectX compatible sound card
    • Keyboard and Mouse
    • DVD-ROM Drive

My system consist of the of

• Windows vista OS
    • Intel dual core processor 2.7ghz
    • 2 GB RAM
    • Geforce graphics card of 512 mb RAM
    I want to know is it possible to play the game on this system requirements because I amreaaly looking for buying the game after seeing the video of the nfs : the run on the youtube

Actually you can’t play the game with this system requirements. the game of NFS:the run requires atleast intel core 2 duo as the processor . I can say that your system does not come in the minimum requirement of the need for speed : the run game .

The minimum system requirements for the need for speed : the run game are :-

• Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) 32 bit
    • 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Processor
    • 3GB RAM
    18GB of free HDD space
    • AMD DirectX 10.1 compatible graphics card with 512MB RAM (Radeon HD 4870) / NVIDIA DirectX 10 compatible graphics card with 512MB RAM (GeForce 9800 GT)
    • DirectX compatible sound card
    • Keyboard and Mouse
    • DVD-ROM Drive

After seeing the minimum system requirements I am more excited to have the game . because my pc consist fulfills all the requirements and I think I would be able to play the game of need for speed : the run.