Thread: ‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is now available for PC?

‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is now available for PC?

Well friends I am the great fan for the Need For Speed game so I have played all the series for this game in my PC, so recently I have heard about the new release for the Need For Speed: The Run, so will this new release is available for the Computer, since most of the time I play the game in Computers only, so guys if you have any of the information about the platform support for this game then please do the reply. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

re: ‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is now available for PC?

Yes I have find out the solution for this from the official site of the Need For Speed they have given the detail that this game is fully support on the Computer, but the condition is that it require min of 2, 4 GHz of CPU Processer, and the RAM should be not less than 1GB, the graphic card is also compulsory for this game and one thing is that this game Run at Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP 1.

According to my information this game is not well suitable for the user if the Computer Configuration is too low to Run this game that means that there are the possibility that this Game Run at Computer with the processor 1.86 GHz, since the requirement for the game to be run in the PC is that the Computer should have the capability to run the game in good frame rate. So if your Computer Operating System and the other parts of the Computer is the latest version then there are no issues for playing this new game into your Computer, and if your graphic cards are one of the qualities based then you have the additional advantage to enjoy this game.

I think that you are able to play the game in the Computer with good Graphics levels and with the latest technology and the hardware used in the System, all though if you have play the old version of the Need For Speed then you don’t have to worry more about this Topic for the compatibility of this game since this is not that much of heavy game like others, all that you need a good processor and the RAM and graphic card of 1 GB. You can also play this game on the Laptop also.

There are nothing more difference for the Need For Speed And the Battle Field 3, that means that if you have played Battle Field 3 on your PC then you can easily able to play the Need For Speed : The Run on the PC.

The user manual is provide with the game so you have to check for the Hardware requirement and the OS as well as the Graphic card supporting that game after then you have to purchase the game for your Computer. Since if you want to play these games smoothly and without any of the graphical issue then you must have the entire thing perfectly present in your System that you are using to play the game. Also the games have various good effect and scenes so for that you must have a good quality Graphic card.

Basically according to my experience the game is enjoyable to play if it doesn’t show any of the error in between and also in the Computer which have the best output feature for the Videos as well as audios. The entire main thing is that, the Frame Rate for the Computer is most important in this point of view for playing any of the game. The minimum frame requirement for the ‘Need for Speed: The Run’ is around 20 frames per second.

Myself playing the game in my Laptop, so according to the best gaming output your laptop must have these following feature to be there which include
    • OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (along with Service Pack 1)
    • RAM: 4 GB is better
    • CPU: AMD Phenom II P920 Quad-Core Processor (1.6 GHz)
    • Graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series (256 MB of video RAM)

Re: ‘Need For Speed: The Run’ is now available for PC?

These games are available for the PC but however you have that PC who has the entire requirement there in that, which is essential for the ‘Need for Speed: The Run’. There should be the advanced Graphic card and the Best Processor Is requires playing this game in PC.