Thread: Cars and feature Expected Need for Speed The Run

Cars and feature Expected Need for Speed The Run

Hi, guys I would like to share information that I used to get from the various website and currently you must be aware about the newer version of NFS called the RUN. So guys according to you which cars and features you must be expecting it in the game? The users who had already played the older version must be aware about the cars which we are getting in every versions, and according to me the most worst was in the carbon, isn’t it? That part was really screwed really, anyways I am always eager to know about the others opinions.

Re: Cars and feature Expected Need for Speed The Run

Yeah exactly the carbon was so worst part they have ever made but still in the hot pursuit they have made too many changes and I liked that part so long after the most wanted. And really all the cars in those parts were superb rather I would say fantastic. In fact the one that I would always expect them to included in their all upcoming version as well is the Lamborghini Gallardo. I think this would be the most powerful cars among all included in the most wanted isn’t it? Though ming was so unexpected.

I would according to me the cars that’s should be there in this game is like,

1. Pontiac GTO 366 bhp

2. L88 Corvette

3. Chevrolet Chevelle SS

4. Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

5. 427 COPO Chevelle

I am quite upset as I haven’t played the previous version that’s hot pursuit yet because of some problem in my machine but still I have heard that the bugatti veron reviewed so good in that version, thus I am quite eager to play the game first and off course after that this “RUN”.

as far as features are concerned I am expecting the following feature in the game,

Fully Customizable cars – Exactly the meaning is like, we should able to adapt anything with plenty of choices from bumpers to wheels to inside car and gauges instruments.

Photo mode - not only for upload in ea but storage to pc also

Free roam - in the completion-end of the game, or simply same as GTA did !!

This is the LIST of my visionary cars expectation in the RUN.

• Camaro 1967 396 rs\ss (or the ss)

• Dodge Challenger 1970 Challenger R/T(7 litre Hemi? 425 bhp)

• Ford Mustang ‘Boss 429’

• Chevrolet Chevelle SS

• 427 COPO Chevelle

• L88 Corvette

• Plymouth Hemi-Cuda

• Pontiac GTO 366 bhp

• Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

• The 1970 Buick GSX

As mentioned by the above user as there should be a photo mode, but still have you ever looked at your keyboard?? There is a button called print screen you can make use of that.

The Best game for a guy like us would be a NFS most Wanted type but in the late '70 with only American Cars. But that dreams i know that will never come true cause of this reasons is like everyone love Tuner cars OR foreign cars and because of that EA will not make sufficient cash and as we know EA only wish for cash!

because I have noticed that whenever any game appears in the market, it would comes up with such huge price only, and for normal rather ordinary user it is quite difficult to buy such games till the pirated disks comes out.

At least half of those cars mentioned above are in the list at the present at the extent to I know. Now I'm a fan of bodykits, in reasonable utilization, but autosculpt isn't worth it, isn’t it think personally.

First and foremost since the only good looking bodykits from them have everything maxed out and off course this is my exclusive opinion and I have heard that most of the non-car things are in the game. And while did wanting muscle cars turn out to be an Underground thing? Why do people believe "Hey! Let's comprise Carbon and Most Wanted beneath the Underground moniker!". There’s cops’ pursuing you so I could equally say it’s got cops so let's not have fun it since everybody knows being pursued by cops means your awful and that it's a Hot Pursuit game!

I think you guys haven't ever checked the official website for the same because they have mentioned all the cars presented rather bring out in the game, i would like to suggest all you guys to visit this LINK, since you may get you dream car here.

Seems that all the user must be having almost different replies, but still the thing is like they haven’t even comes up with any proper information about the game, but still the trailer is quite in the boom. Anyways let’s see what happens.