Thread: Similarities Between inFamous, and inFamous 2: Festival of Blood

Similarities Between inFamous, and inFamous 2: Festival of Blood

Notice anything unusual between two inFamous, inFamous, or inFamous: Festival of blood and some other game / movie / book / etc? We all remember the mission. Get the tram going "very fast, really. This is fun, but not as original as you might think. It has been used before. For Sucker Punch. To rescue a main character. Whose color is blue? Vampires do not are so original, but they were used elsewhere is, Sly Cooper. Back to China for the second time, Sly met the vampires jump and had to fly his crypt.

Re: Similarities Between inFamous, and inFamous 2: Festival of Blood

An infamous was more or less a reskinned Sly, with the shot instead of stealth and combat. Anyone who cannot see that is blind. Kingdom Hearts. I know it will continue for a third I'm a sort of anticipation, but the second game was mostly a disappointment with some good points, and I like the first game better. And there's no way I'm going to like the story goes for the third.

There are so many similarities between infamous and Sly Cooper is crazy. There are love interests that are hard to obtain, and love interests normally do not need anything to do with you at first. You save the love interest at a few points during the game. There is an overweight friend who is with you the majority of the series. There is a main antagonist, who has lived for a long time.

You have to go through several opponents to reach the main antagonist. (Sasha and Alden reach Kessler, the evil Clockwerk five to reach). The protagonists end up saving the world, although he had originally planned. (Cole destroys the Ray Sphere / enables RFI (good karma), Clockwerk Sly kills and then destroys the parts later). The main protagonists are athletic, masculine, and witty. Neither player can swim or drive a car. Both players are seriously injured at some point during the game, but nursed back to health. After healing, they are more determined to finish his mission.

Infamous is like that game that came out a year after a system. It is like the Force Unleashed, too, because the rays of the arc are very similar to what electricity sith. And you get a weapon to beat people with.

Well, not a similarity of play, but something else. The voice of John / The Beast in inFamous (that's what the thing is game selection; Law XMB) and inFamous 2, Phil LaMarr, the voice of the boy of Static Shock, which also has electric power from an explosion.

Comparing the two side by side (at least in IF1), Cole and Sly have very similar running, climbing, balancing and animations poles. Although SPP'm pretty sure did a lot of these approaches as intentional sly franchise.

I mean, one of the trophies called "Thunder Flop" and another called "You are very clever." Now, the similarities between games are different. Overall, I think SPP did a good job making an original game and not take ideas from other games (apart from the things that are necessary or common games already). Unfortunately, the new superhero games do not have the creativity and inFamous appears to be merely following moral design, although I have not seen one that has been integrated as well as inFamous.

The reason for inFamous and cunning are so similar, besides the fact that both are made by Sucker Punch, is the engine. Use the engine of Sly, though, of course, inFamous is more powerful, and 2 InFAMOUS further.