Thread: What change you need in Infamous 2: Festival of Blood

What change you need in Infamous 2: Festival of Blood

The question is easy, but the respond is mixed. What would you change in new Infamous series? I know the majority of us are not totally content with Infamous or 2. They changed the Karma system. No color alternatives are blue and red, or alternatives of the label "good" or "wrong." And I would bring back the time that Cole would be actually somewhat I would do, as it did in infamous.

Re: What change you need in Infamous 2: Festival of Blood

I would change the history of i2, in part because it made no sense and partly to ensure that players come from where they left off from the first game instead of turning power. Powers more balanced between good and evil. Remove the karma, or make it so that there are two story lines separately with the choice of karma along one. Therefore, if you start as well, you're good at everything, conversely, bad karma. The main point is to avoid a neutral / soft / schizophrenic Cole.

If you have the ability to Stream Bolt Cole and the rest of your karma powers hero just really want to go back to try the powers of evil karma? Lowering blocks champion hero powers. The same goes for championship go to the Guardian and finally a Thug. The more you degrade or change from good to bad and level 2 of the good Karma is pretty bad ass in the air and are not able to use almost no power.

I hated the lack of a side mission to kill the person who gave it. If I were really bad, why do I care if the military was stealing medical supplies, or think that people flood the city deserve a break?

I would Zeke a penstock at the end of the termination of evil; give him the power he craved back in the Empire. Cole's evil, but Zeke is your friend. Drug Kuo; strap them both on the device until Zeke'd energy transfer, and the pen. We Napalm, electricity, ice, Cole and Zeke.

Just get rid of the idea of karma. Remember that in the first game, the first karmic choice, I think, he had to decide: either the food retains its own (evil) or share with others (good). That is, the argument might be that by keeping food in itself, makes me stronger, which means you would have a better chance to find out what the heck was going on in the town of Empire, while protecting its citizens (good karma). Sharing the food I became weak and hindered their progress (evil). Not that it made any difference at all, besides accumulating good karma / bad.

The karma system does not make sense, however. I mean, you could end up playing a mission in which they were well and then have a scene where Cole thinks it's a great idea to kill a lot of people to justify a decision to chance. It ends with a character of schizophrenia or unmotivated. I think the best bet would be to either of two separate stories in the game, one good and one bad, if SPP wants to have karma, so people will not be penalized for changing sides (not that you really, if you are determined to be good or bad from the beginning). Or just delete karmic labeling and only provide options and allow the gamer to choose from. There are better ways to increase re-playability of relying on decisions recently realized morality.

I'm telling you that you are making a big deal out of nothing. The right and wrong choices are clear, no matter how they are labeled. Karma serves a purpose, and that is to make things more interesting for multiple playthroughs. The list of trophies, it is clear that games are meant to play twice. I do not care if it is really "good" or "bad", it makes things more interesting.

If I could, I'd like to try and find a way to combine some of the buttons on. I remember reading / skimming for some time that there were some problems with this idea, but it would be great not having to change strings and cast a ray of ice. Although the left d-pad, pause the game, briefly, the change in energy was great, too.