Thread: Rocksmith mis-recognizing while pressing fret

Rocksmith mis-recognizing while pressing fret

On some of the tests and some expressions the "Rocksmith game" wrongly distinguishes the fret being pressed. Significance that the note is on the third fret and I press on the third fret but it tells me to move to the second fret. Once I grasp that this is incident for any certain note I then modify and carry on to press the wrong fret and it gives credit for being faultless. So I carry on pressing the 2nd fret when the diagram unmistakably wants the 3rd fret. I hope this might be corrected soon.

Re: Rocksmith mis-recognizing while pressing fret

I acknowledged this as well. It's a bit unstable and I might hit the right fret a few times till it knows how to see the right note. Likewise, it could be an issue of where you precisely put your finger between the frets.

I'd visualize this is a guitar and procedure particular issue. In consideration of the game distinguishes correct sounds if your strings are brand new or old or you are pressing it or curving it may pick up the wrong impression.

This is generally brought about from the Intonation being off on the guitar. It's proposed to take it to a guitar shop and request from them to "setup" the guitar you to remedy this.

Since intonation is off or on song as standard, then utilize one string and test every last trace of the WHOLE notes, Just explanation for the songs in the game might be constrained, to verify every Whole note is still ringing that note for example, open beat string, thickest is in E. Song it. Then on the same string, head over to the 12th fret and play that note, it might as well moreover be an E with no more tuning.

Since you are having hang-up you in all likelihood have regretful intonation on your guitar and string heights ought to be balanced. I actually got my string stature precisely where it should be about six weeks in the past and I hold no situations with it

I agree with the sound result, but if this is not it, there's an extended shot that it would be able to be lighter measured strings curving somewhat when you discourage them.

I had the same problem on the low E. I was pressing on the string too hard and bending it. You are probably bending the string slightly when you press on it. Try pressing more lightly and straight down. Make sure your thumb is behind the middle of the neck so you can reach the 6th string to press it straight down. BTW, I was pressing on the 3rd fret and it pointed me to the second. When I pressed on the 5th, it pointed me to the 4th fret. Now I press on it as light as I can and have had few problems with it since. It's especially a problem because of how lenient the game is with the tuning, you can be around +5 sharp and still pass the tuning. So it's probably your technique.