Thread: Fifa Manager 12 game crashes constantly when i try to start a new game

Fifa Manager 12 game crashes constantly when i try to start a new game

I have recently installed a new game called Fifa Manager 12 in my computer and after selecting a team called Liverpool and then on Transfers, the game will all of a sudden crash down. When I open any other clubs transfer then everything works fine but not with this club? Can anyone please help me out with this weird bug in this game? Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Fifa Manager 12 game crashes constantly when i try to start a new game

Click on Start and then in Search type msconfig. After that a window will pop up, choose Selective Startup on the General Tab and then clear all the Load Startup items check box. After that click on the Services Tab and then click to choose the Hide all microsoft services check box and then click to Disable all and then click ok. You will be asked to restart your computer and after booting up try to play the game normally.

It was noted that the problem that you are facing is happening due to mismatched data in Creation Centre content downloaded before installing the patch. So, to fix this problem you need to delete this content from your system and then re-download it. After that there is a number of steps that you need to follow, it is already given on EA website, just check it out.

When it comes to open the 3D match screen fiist, it goes to windows startscreen with message:
    FIFA Manager 12 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Don't send or Send error Report
    Whatever I do It happens again.I've reinstalled the game many times but it's same...Can anyone help?

Looks like improper video drivers. To fix this out you will need to update your video drivers. Find the most latest one. Also after that run the update for DirectX. You will need to check the system temperature also. If it is heating up too high in the gameplay then your processing power is low. Do you have enough ram in your system. This mostly looks like the issue with Graphic card you have in your system.

Fifa Manager 12 Game crashes in 3D

Thank you,
    i knew that i have to update my video card drivers, but i'm bit lazy.anyway thank you