Thread: Scout bug in Football Manager 2012

Scout bug in Football Manager 2012

Hello guys I am new for this game. Please clear my confusion. I think there is bug with the scout in Football Manager 2012. The bug which is being described whereby you propel a scout out and at some point afterward he finishes his search, is this occurrence with all and sundry, and is it country/region precise? Please share your thoughts on this. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Scout bug in Football Manager 2012

This is because the browser to have 100% knowledge of the country that you’ve sent and do not need to explore further when it has all the information you needs to tell you. The news does not explain this and that is something we will fix it. It's just that if you send a scout to a nation that already has full knowledge of, will finish the job in one day for the reason that he knows the players. So sending a French explorer in France was completed quickly, but sent to Croatia, for example, take longer.

How a lot of pre-loaded reports do a scout comprise commencing the demo it's regarding 30 or accordingly. At the moment devoid of having total knowledge of each player within England how is somebody theoretical to be capable to discover latest transfer targets? Will a scout’s information % decrease as the game advancement? No superior if he at rest has 100% knowledge subsequent to 1 season let unaccompanied 10 as he'll not be familiar with all those fresh gens or players that have moved as of overseas.

So is that 100% of what we explore in particular is never found in that nation, or 100% of all possible players? If you will send another scout in that nation, that other players to be found? I've been doing the same job for 20 years; however I'm still discovering somewhat new each week. Can somebody claim to be acquainted with 100% of the whole thing in your field?

The scouting system is depending on recommendation as a result obviously the players that your scout has description on are the ones he suggests. A scout's knowledge reduces as the game progresses so you could send him out again at a later date and he may recommend other players if they impress him. We're looking into this issue, but you have to realize that a scout has prior knowledge before the games start date. This is using this knowledge. If you click his reports via his profile (rather than via the assignment) he'll have a longer list of scouted players.

For the reason that they are not doing the job one day. They have fabricated a career on it. And if I asked a scout in favor of me to discover some players or to explore the link, I look forward to they have done recently, before entering. And to continue to maintain their knowledge of the areas that is 100% in a day. I should not have to tell a browser to go to do their job. That should do it themselves And updated accordingly. If I go to a browser and say, "You see someone worth lately," I hope he has a job and has recommendations for me. Instead of waiting a week or two weeks to get a report back! And, of course, I possibly will be asked to go elsewhere browser, for example with 70% of knowledge, and it will take a little longer because they have to work harder.

In the demo a scout at Gainsborough has provided 26 reports of the player, how am I invented to get better my team through a group of 20 players? I cannot send out of England, for the reason that players are not likely to travel 200 miles in favor of £ 50 pw p / t contract and based on my understanding within the demo if I hire a dissimilar browser to be reported additional or less the similar players.

I have the same opinion that a scout are supposed to a list of players that he believe will perform a job at your club, it's in point of fact somewhat I called used for a few years back however to them have him sit within his office & inform me that he is acquainted with the whole thing is not huge & as things stand I am absolutely sticking through FM11.