Thread: Which Foreign Club is best to play Football Manager 2012

Which Foreign Club is best to play Football Manager 2012

Since I'm not all that far with European football (which are not heaven), people think it would be a good game in fm 12? I've thought about trying to get Rome and win the Series A and the Champs League since its inauguration, Malaga in Spain, maybe you know of a team that has gone a bit by a decline in the last 12-24 rioplatense months? Monaco? What do you think guys?

Re: Which Foreign Club is best to play Football Manager 2012

Maybe Valencia. In the last two years have lost David Villa, David Silva and the latest Juan Manuel Mata - nevertheless, they still have a good team and have had a steady start to this season. I always like to play as a second level of Spanish clubs and also because the challenge of breaking the stranglehold of the two is much more difficult than in other leagues.

PSG, Malaga and Rome, if you want to have a good money to play, remember the very high expectations will quickly though. For a young team and a club that is doing well, then look no further than Dortmond. The German league, in my opinion is also the closest in terms of quality between the top and bottom clubs in the league. With many teams averaging more than 40,000 doors, many with good settings for the young and the prizes are very good, is a great place to build a good team. Finally, if you want a club where you can bring to young people with good facilities, then look at clubs like Ajax and Stade Rennais, among others.

I'm going with Malmo as my second save. I had a store like them for a couple of weeks before I stopped playing FM11, and was a very good stop. This year will be even better save as them as they are in the Champions League on FM12.

Portugal: Boavista - The team that faced 2-3 straight declines, you can bring them back to the top? Spain: Manacor - Lowest Rep team to play in Spain, can be hard to try to get to the players.