Thread: Previous Generation game which you want to play again

Previous Generation game which you want to play again

I have been on the PSN network, particularly the PSone classics part. I was looking for some old war games. I love to play those games in my PC or console. I have played several of those kinds and I would like to know whether there are any downloadable versions accessible on PSN. Does anybody know of some rumors otherwise rumblings regarding it coming back?

Re: Previous Generation game which you want to play again

We have obtained new images of the new delivery soccom 4: U.S. Navy Seals and what we have seen does not seem to be a ps3 exclusive games like Uncharted where great killzone 3 or delighted us with its impressive graphics engine and textures that are placed the pair of computer games that are far superior to the graphics console.

where you really comparing it with previous generation games that impressed us with its graphics such as black, killzone or god of war 2 cannot find a big difference as when compared to the PS3 exclusive that we do not deserve to be an exclusive the sony playstation 3 for some pictures here I leave to judge whether he deserves to be called a ps3 exclusive game or not.

The Halo saga seems amazing, but I would rather I was referring to war games more realistic, human, and so on.
    I have not played, but I come to mind all the Cods, Medal of Honor, Operation Flashpoint, Bad Company 1 & 2, Homefront, and so on.

Understanding "WAR" by conflict-based weapons as closely as possible in realistic battles ... certainly stands out above all:

ArmA II

And it still quite a distance Medal of Honor, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

And since no one has mentioned that this "survey" should be restricted to FPS, are worthy of mention World in Conflict and Company of Heroes.

The ultimate collection for any self-respecting God or War' fan should buy

Konami does not hesitate to compiling its Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid, where Devil May Cry was announced on the side of Capcom. The prize is given to God of War on one side with a compiled version of the PS2 and PSP versions of the other. And of course, the games do not contain bonus windfall, if not a graphic smoothing and the addition of achievements / trophies to attract people who already have the original games. And successes are just the next point. Yes it's called a transition.

The Panzer General 2 is very good, is turn-based strategy. You have to move one hex per turn. This very good.

The problem is that YOU CAN nose of where you fall. Sure it is in the E-Mule.

Since I tried GTA IV, other games seem almost disappointing after having had that feeling of realism and freedom of movement thanks to the Euphoria physics, when I play I feel like something else "attached" to the ground, forced into track even during free-roaming, I cannot explain it well

God of War pull the sandals of Kratos, a Spartan warrior. He is haunted by nightmares of his past. As a Spartan warrior, he has shed much blood. During one of his tantrums possessed murdered his own wife and daughter. Torn by grief and haunted by nightmares, he tries to escape from the price he owes Ares. Ten years after he jumps deliberate massacre of Mount Olympus. But the Olympians, the Greek Gods have other plans with the axis-covered Kratos. He has to Ares, the god of war, the sweep globe. With his Blades of Chaos, he searches for the weapon that will give him the strength to kill a god: Pandora's Box.