Thread: Should Spider-Man: Edge of Time be played in Alchemax building?

Should Spider-Man: Edge of Time be played in Alchemax building?

I know it will be a better idea to play this game in the Alchemax building, what say guys I think it would be a better idea what say about it? That’s what I am asking here. Instead of playing the game in indoors I think it would be better to play the game in the Alchemax building I think that would be a much better option, now I want to know what do you all have to say about the same. Want to know the opinions from you all, do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Should Spider-Man: Edge of Time be played in Alchemax building?

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    I know it will be a better idea to play this game in the Alchemax building, what say guys I think it would be a better idea what say about it? That’s what I am asking here. Instead of playing the game in indoors I think it would be better to play the game in the Alchemax building I think that would be a much better option, now I want to know what do you all have to say about the same. Want to know the opinions from you all, do reply accordingly over here.
    Yes Alchemax building would be one big environment to play the game and hence what I think is that it would be the ideal thing to do that’s what I think and feel about the same, so that’s what I want to say here. the Scorpion 2099 level was one of my favorites level In the game and hence I would love to have them here as well. So that’s what I want to say here, don’t know how the experience would be while playing the same game in the Alchemax building would be its wait and watch situation all over now .

Yes Shattered Dimensions did show that it is not necessary that all of the missions should take place in the city that’s what not required at all, instead what I feel is that the point that has been made here about the Alchemax building is another one good concept, now one thing that the developers should ensure that they should not be adding the generic video game level I nth e game that’s what I feel, so that’s the suggestion that I would like to give over here that’s it from my side for you.

Yes I would like to see a additional in the level in 2099. I think that would be much fun to have again in this game of spidey as well, that’s what I feel over here, don’t know what do you all have to say about the same, that’s what I want to say here.

I really don’t think so the concept of spidey will do work very well since I don’t accept the level 2009 concept over here so I would not go with it at all that’s what I want to say over here don’t know what do you all think about the same since I will not accept the concept at all. this is what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say over here, that’s it from my side.

I know it is a bad idea but one thing that I am not understanding at all is that what difference does the one building make over here that’s what I am not understanding at all?

I don’t understand what new would be there in the new building and what else would we get to see to play in the game that’s what I am not understanding at all.

Even I would like to go with the outdoor places only in the game and nothing else over here that’s what my feeling are about the game since what I think is that Alchemax building should be one of the last chapters of the game.

Since the concept does not sound interesting to me at all, that’s what the thing is so I don’t know what are you saying here about the same but still that’s the ideal behind it. that’s what I want to say here.

Guys go ahead and watch the pictures of the buildings that are being uploaded in the official website of the game and I think you should have a check about the same that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I am saying here, I hope you do understand what I am saying here. so go ahead and check out the pictures that’s what you should be doing over here that’s it from my side for you all.

When it comes to the Alchemax building all the rooms are looking quite big and hence what I feel is that it should not worry about the restrictive space in the game something that I am very much confident about the beenox.