Thread: Football Manager 2012 paused when alt- tab

Football Manager 2012 paused when alt- tab

Anyone have any kind of advice about this? I am attempting the demo now and as of the game I had to alt-tab it and send an email. I have been playing for years of FM and the game never clogged the game while minimized. But FM12 demo does and is a major anxiety for me (not going to buy it if it's a new match engine behavior). I could not discover anything related in the preferences too. I logged 700 hours on FM 2011 and half that time, my game is running in the background while I was watching movies / games or surfing the Internet. I am truly going to cancel my preorder except I can get verification from someone that the game will be paused whenever it minimized. So, is there any information?

Re: Football Manager 2012 paused when alt- tab

I don’t know much about this but I must say that it doesn't do it if you played in windowed mode and it is below examination so with any luck a fix for full screen is in the pipeline.

What I like in games of FM is that they are demanding constant attention and focus (such as handles, for example). Normally minimize the game as of the first half and do somewhat else, then based on the score in half the time than watching the second half or minimize another time and keep doing anything else. Fair play, obviously, my student life is not busy enough! Maybe I should be reading some rather more direct study of an irregular career in management time. Almost never see the 1st half of my games. I'm usually watching a movie or surf the web and leave the game minimized to half the time. Not everyone wants to sit there and watch every shot of every game.

I alt + tab games all the time, the game is not challenging enough for me to be there 100% of the time for most games. Best of FM for me is that I have trouble talking to people on steam, look through my collection of music, and surfing the internet or whatever at the same time. You cannot do this very easily Halo.