Thread: Super Keepers in Football Manager 2012

Super Keepers in Football Manager 2012

I just got my FM 12 and play it from the first day of release; one thing is always, always lame, super-makers. When I began, of course, I tried to do everything "legitimate", i.e. untapped genius, FMRTE etc, all the tactics made entirely by myself, so I did fairly well, but a constant thorn in my side, was guardian super, it would be common where the 15 basic commitments, with 0 or 1 converted 10 shots on goal, etc. This was a pain, but surly he was doing something wrong, maybe my strikers lacked quality or my coaching programs had no dedicated enough to shoot, adjust these, but no positive effects.

Re: Super Keepers in Football Manager 2012

I'm becoming super goalie mode for the next 90 minutes, so I'm sure you know what that means, do not hesitate to go for a coffee or something while completely dominate the opposition, but every time I shoot, no matter how good the picture, no matter what the position of goalkeeper is, no matter how much pressure your player may or may not be low, no matter how good the player in question is, no matter how good the charge the goal in question and no matter what part of a "nanny" the possibility of question, the goalkeeper will save it, all at once,. Or enough times to deny you the win anyway. "On rare occasions a" reference "as I like to call them occurs, it is pretty funny (in a sick kind of way) saw his team dominate all features of a game, but they hammered 4-0 or 5-0 and so on, because of the super stores and ref tag team.

I just resort to "cheating devices" as they are called, that was cheating, but it is my guardian and my game and I am very happy to not be 100% legit if that means I'm enjoying the game more. I was filled with this, using the most popular tactics, too, the same with training schedules, using the browsers genius to get the best players and so on. (List the things that I used on the bottom). However, this did not solve my problem, in fact, seemed to do worse. Perhaps this is subconscious and the rates of super breeders I remain the same but it feels like keeper super rates have increased tenfold since I started using other people's things.

Managers are super primarily a matter of tactics. If I remember the thoughts on the subject properly, especially means you are playing too narrow, with most of his chances from one-on-one through the center.

"Guardians Super", as it was a problem, it seems much less of a problem this time. Best in FM11 and FM10 as well. My trouble was that it looks "fixed" in which GKS adversary gave eight performances just+ while you were completely dominant, almost all the time sufficient to lose points. Now, a goalkeeper can give better recital to win 1-0, 2-0. He did it ever give you the feeling that the tie was pre-ordained.

I think is right on the thin trouble but it rises a unlike trouble, in which players frequently make the mistaken choice to break the ball when the goalkeeper makes a great one. Good players without a tendency to put any photos yet most of the time the smart choice to play the guardian, or try to go around them or chip them. But players without these general trends do not very often in these situations, of course. This translates into a lot of "clean" the possibilities that seem destined to lose, when in real life, at least one of them wanted to go

You are a proper name, whereas I only go through one, but I do not remember ever getting 15 of the CCC in a game. I would put up a freak occurrence and let's face, which occur all too often, irl. Nice narrow point about the game. I never connected the two in my mind before I tend to play the entire rule, but I'll consider.

You have summed up the problem with the super tactics perfectly. They are super tactics by exploiting holes in the ME, usually through ball straight down the middle that neither DC read fast enough. However, developing countries and goalkeeper almost immediately close the gap. The problem is that if you are using a tactic that takes advantage of this opportunity that is impossible to tell how well your team is playing, because, no matter what the tactic is always going to create these opportunities. Therefore, always feel cheated when you lose.

Super keepers can normally be reduced to the strange occurrence, if you play wide, slow and relatively modest-minded attack. If that does not help you need to ensure that long shots are minimized, and that includes getting rid of players with PPM outbreaks distance. If that does not help, they created very few kinds of possibilities. Make sure you have front, side, midfield, full back crosses, corners, free kicks ... whole range of possibilities. The 4-1-2-3 tactics you mentioned are usually not produce more than 2.1 kinds of possibilities, and sometimes that is not enough - like the OP described.

Reduce the attack-minded. Play more wide and use of natural extremes. This is because you are winning everything and AI director says high-speed game plan of attack at times. When you decide to have a tie in the mind even before the game begins, which will include a focused strategy in which only contain attacking mid or through channels. The best way to solve this problem is a quick end, naturally, with an intelligent AMC.