Thread: Ideas on Butlers in The Sims 3: Pets

Ideas on Butlers in The Sims 3: Pets

Recently I went and bought a butler, came to the rescue. Looks quite nice, generally just while you ask the kitchen, mend broken fads, recycled paper and what it has. On the other hand, it has done Laundry anything yet. Doing laundry butlers only when beginning hinders the overflow? Or do you intend to wash the clothes as soon as you play clothes difficult. My life Sim in a normal house. Everything is accessible.

Re: Ideas on Butlers in The Sims 3: Pets

I got my first butler, the other day. It is quite annoying as it tends to be always cooking (which has a large family, and seems to pick up a minute of pan gets them from starvation, although there are plenty of food in the fridge, and everyone is full). They also set fire to the house when he left something on the stove to do other work.

I have not seen any evidence right now. MizVoldemort, that's terrible! Plunkett was that Bertram? Well, with Camilla, my difficulties were flooded. I was thrilled when he came to a pile of clothes, thinking it might make its way to the machines at any time, but no. The clothes disappeared into the pocket of his place. Ugh. I realized that if my Sim put clothes in the washer, then put Camilla in the dryer afterwards, but really? This should be automatic without my Sim have to prove that there are more machines in the laundry day arrive. My new steward is Bertram, if he is the same as yours; I have no desire to start a fire. He seems to have more of a personality, however.

I know! I would like to respond to the needs of a baby as soon as you hit yellow instead of waiting for the red! And not a minute cooking gets slightly sim peckilahink it would be great if we had an option to "prioritize" to the butler, so we could get that focus on child care, cleaning and cooking in terms of what it takes!

There are definitely some adjustments to make with serviceNPCs, libbyoxo. I'm enjoying the fact that you make a meal while your Sims get hungry, in its place of having to crawl to ask you, though. Possibly he could do to make our Sims can click the butler to cook, and just go and do. Somewhat like what you can click stereos and television and has just arrived in our Sims without having to interact with them. MizVoldemort, Bertram has dark hair so it should not be the same; I'm kind of a relief after hearing his story! I did some experiments, Bertram made no clothing or whatever it was time to check some things. I removed the obstacle, changed his clothes to do a lot; butler collects and laundry!

I did not like stewards in the past, but I come around them. With my sim in the career of the nursery is a big help to have that extra power and sim help entertain children for the first time my butler is really useful though it has one nap a day and sometimes it sitting on the toilet for no apparent reason.

Keralyn and kmce, which both have baskets, and the stewards still doing good, doing laundry? I will try to return to the introduction of new baskets one by one and see what happens. Fingers crossed as I like to see the obstacle at all, now that we have. The stewards in Bridgeport changed during the installation of Bagas_Love_Sim generations? That's really bizarre, but very helpful for you!

I had a horrible experience with stewards in the past. Butler tends to cook a lot and clean, when in fact only hired to care for the baby more or less 24 / 7 though, I thought it was not the game that bothered me, and it was glitching as my Sims moved one of your home that got me. As my Sim went downstairs had pop right back up on the similar floor as she walked below. Butler as well establish which just stayed for one week, then left and had to take on another, little things like that truly irritate me!

That's very good to hear, kmce! It gives me hope that is just right in itself. I am currently working on a new partner (tired of being a celebrity), and when the funds are sufficient, I will look forward to putting the baskets back and hope to see work as intended when they have a butler.

It's a very small thing, but not the satisfaction gained from seeing things run smoothly. I heard that too. Need to maintain a relationship with the stewards. I guess the reasoning behind this is, is because they will do more for your Sims, if you like and want to stay in your company (family) and / forever? They can also simply get up and leave if there is not much to do, in fact. Even though in your case, Tidus, I do not think it was the butler who has not anything to do. That's more than sufficient to take care of, I think.