Thread: Getting error code 12 with The Sims 3: Pets

Getting error code 12 with The Sims 3: Pets

So I went back to my family sim today, after a long break, and it was great to be back. There was a lot of fun. I'm playing devoid of cheating, and have exhausted all day getting on the way to the point where my most important sim peaks in the detective test, my son graduated married and had a son, get an adequate amount money to change the house to the point became a mansion with my wife sim die of old age and more. I attempt to save my progress of the game and suddenly I got the error code 12. This fundamentally means that the whole thing I've done throughout the day has been totally useless and I'm about to lose everything.

Re: Getting error code 12 with The Sims 3: Pets

Hi I have the same problem, a problem that it appears that dates back toward the beginning of the birth of The Sims 3; EA has further and for the reason that those memories in Ambitions stupid, people are locked saves. I take notice of that not simply is your PC collection of data resting on the memories of your Sims, although in addition of the other Sims in the neighborhood, and there is a small file. These are very large files and people's computers cannot handle the situation.

Hello guys I think there will be issue with your patches. I think you have to make use of most up to date patches of this game. I never had any trouble with this kind of error code. Because I am using this most up to date patches. So please check this for it and see if its work for you or not.

I have experience through error 12, 13 and 16 commencing the time when World Adventure (in point of fact ridiculous to modify the game format to keep everything in its first expansion) and I am quite astonished that he played a complete day exclusive of saving once. One of the a lot of problems bring in within the Sims series is a misuse of memory, which means that for a long time to play the game uses more and more computer resources. Especially RAM - which reaches regarding 85% + potential are much better error. This is the majority common reason of my error 12 to 16. This is quite annoying.

Hello l I think you have to quit the game and again restart it. This more often than not clears the memory & you are able to play for an additional couple hours. However if you go within Build form, Edit Town, etc, this be inclined to accelerate the Memory Leak & thus you require to save & restart further on a regular basis.

His difficulty was fashioned in the beginning through the modification to the Game Save Format bring in at the launch of World Adventures. As a result even if you do not comprise World Adventures, the modification at that time at rest changes the Save Game set-up & thus you will at rest acquire the errors.

I am getting error 12 on a regular basis; however have not familiarity it at all from the time when I start with the Twallan's mod "The Saver". I installed the mod as a result that I would comprise quite a lot of "superior" save games toward fall back on at some one time save for presently with the mod one way or another as well predetermined the error 12s.

If you Alt+Tab toward desktop, go toward your Saves folder & from there you have to remove the .bad file, after that back within the game (now and then this for the moment decrease your RAM usage) you are able to effort to save another time or move the game resting on a minute or two earlier than attempting to save. Afterward, once saved, move out of The Sims 3 & you have to again start the game.